Hello I just got a pair of TripleFi 10's and I have a question if it is normal for High-end monitors to have one Monitor louder than for example my TripleFi 10's Left appears to be louder than the right if I remove the right from ear, then remove the left and put the right in! is this normal I really hope this is...I don't really don't want to have to ship them back they sound so damn good. If I remove the left from my ear the right sounds some what distance, please help me this is my first pair of expensive monitors.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- UE 700 vs UE 900 Last post on 7/28/13 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- upgrade from Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 12/10/12 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple.Fi...... what can I get to replace them? Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech Triplefi 10 Vs Logitech UE 900 Last post on 7/14/13 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which one is a better choice? ue 900 or tf10 Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure it is not the song or source try a different song and source just to rule out other issues.
Depending where you bought them, contact them immediately explain your situation and arrange a replacement or refund. I know it sucks now, you feel really bad, but the quicker you get them send back, less time you will need to wait for a replacement. It will be all good in the end, you will be much happier you took action straight away.
Triple-fi 10 have three drivers in each ear, anyone of those or the connection terminal could be faulty on that side, this is not something you can just fix yourself.
Sorry to hear, don't worry if you can replace them you will be enjoying that excellent sound how it's suppose to be.
I don't recommend listening to them any longer, put them back in the box, pretend they never arrived.
Much easier on yourself and any head games your mind plays.
It sounded good, and the package was amazing I JUST HOPE it won't happen once more
So I have good news amazon is currently out of stock so I contacted logic they said "we currently no longer produce the triple.fi 10 so we will let you ship them to us for free and we will give you a pair of Logitech UE 900's for free" I spent $174 on the triple.fi 10's and got a pair of $400 UE900's
They have different sound though, there is a chance that you won't like UE900 if you like TF10
- Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Huge Bluetooth Headphones Comparison (Bose, Plantronics, Beats,... 50 seconds ago
- › Blocking background noise on a desktop microphone 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Istreamer and phone call integration 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)