Hello I just got a pair of TripleFi 10's and I have a question if it is normal for High-end monitors to have one Monitor louder than for example my TripleFi 10's Left appears to be louder than the right if I remove the right from ear, then remove the left and put the right in! is this normal I really hope this is...I don't really don't want to have to ship them back they sound so damn good. If I remove the left from my ear the right sounds some what distance, please help me this is my first pair of expensive monitors.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-armature CIEM...wow...so this is what I've been missing, huh? Last post on 6/19/13 at 4:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700 vs UE 900 Last post on 7/28/13 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- upgrade from Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 12/10/12 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple.Fi...... what can I get to replace them? Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech Triplefi 10 Vs Logitech UE 900 Last post on 7/14/13 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure it is not the song or source try a different song and source just to rule out other issues.
Depending where you bought them, contact them immediately explain your situation and arrange a replacement or refund. I know it sucks now, you feel really bad, but the quicker you get them send back, less time you will need to wait for a replacement. It will be all good in the end, you will be much happier you took action straight away.
Triple-fi 10 have three drivers in each ear, anyone of those or the connection terminal could be faulty on that side, this is not something you can just fix yourself.
Sorry to hear, don't worry if you can replace them you will be enjoying that excellent sound how it's suppose to be.
I don't recommend listening to them any longer, put them back in the box, pretend they never arrived.
Much easier on yourself and any head games your mind plays.
It sounded good, and the package was amazing I JUST HOPE it won't happen once more
So I have good news amazon is currently out of stock so I contacted logic they said "we currently no longer produce the triple.fi 10 so we will let you ship them to us for free and we will give you a pair of Logitech UE 900's for free" I spent $174 on the triple.fi 10's and got a pair of $400 UE900's
They have different sound though, there is a chance that you won't like UE900 if you like TF10
- Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 38 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 40 seconds ago
- › black Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia [PRICE DROP] 41 seconds ago
- › 바카라사이트＼＼ェ【ＵＢＣ６。ＣＯＭ】ェ＼＼카지노사이트 1 minute ago
- › Cypher Labs Trio Portable Tube Amp - Discussion and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 카지노돈따기す「PMK789、COM」す엔젤바카라 4 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2