Hello I just got a pair of TripleFi 10's and I have a question if it is normal for High-end monitors to have one Monitor louder than for example my TripleFi 10's Left appears to be louder than the right if I remove the right from ear, then remove the left and put the right in! is this normal I really hope this is...I don't really don't want to have to ship them back they sound so damn good. If I remove the left from my ear the right sounds some what distance, please help me this is my first pair of expensive monitors.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-armature CIEM...wow...so this is what I've been missing, huh? Last post on 6/19/13 at 4:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700 vs UE 900 Last post on 7/28/13 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- upgrade from Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 12/10/12 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple.Fi...... what can I get to replace them? Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech Triplefi 10 Vs Logitech UE 900 Last post on 7/14/13 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure it is not the song or source try a different song and source just to rule out other issues.
Depending where you bought them, contact them immediately explain your situation and arrange a replacement or refund. I know it sucks now, you feel really bad, but the quicker you get them send back, less time you will need to wait for a replacement. It will be all good in the end, you will be much happier you took action straight away.
Triple-fi 10 have three drivers in each ear, anyone of those or the connection terminal could be faulty on that side, this is not something you can just fix yourself.
Sorry to hear, don't worry if you can replace them you will be enjoying that excellent sound how it's suppose to be.
I don't recommend listening to them any longer, put them back in the box, pretend they never arrived.
Much easier on yourself and any head games your mind plays.
It sounded good, and the package was amazing I JUST HOPE it won't happen once more
So I have good news amazon is currently out of stock so I contacted logic they said "we currently no longer produce the triple.fi 10 so we will let you ship them to us for free and we will give you a pair of Logitech UE 900's for free" I spent $174 on the triple.fi 10's and got a pair of $400 UE900's
They have different sound though, there is a chance that you won't like UE900 if you like TF10
- Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Size Matters - Earpad hole measurements for Over-ear Headphones.... 52 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › BEST TIPS FOR IEMS ARE??? 3 minutes ago
- › What is resolution and how is it measured? 3 minutes ago
- › CK Presents: SoundMAGIC PL-50 Review (with comparsions to Apple... 4 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › B&O Beoplay H2 Portable 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3