Hello I just got a pair of TripleFi 10's and I have a question if it is normal for High-end monitors to have one Monitor louder than for example my TripleFi 10's Left appears to be louder than the right if I remove the right from ear, then remove the left and put the right in! is this normal I really hope this is...I don't really don't want to have to ship them back they sound so damn good. If I remove the left from my ear the right sounds some what distance, please help me this is my first pair of expensive monitors.
Related Forum Threads
- UE 700 vs UE 900 Last post on 5/11/13 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- upgrade from Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 12/10/12 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple.Fi...... what can I get to replace them? Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech Triplefi 10 Vs Logitech UE 900 Last post on 5/8/13 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which one is a better choice? ue 900 or tf10 Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure it is not the song or source try a different song and source just to rule out other issues.
Depending where you bought them, contact them immediately explain your situation and arrange a replacement or refund. I know it sucks now, you feel really bad, but the quicker you get them send back, less time you will need to wait for a replacement. It will be all good in the end, you will be much happier you took action straight away.
Triple-fi 10 have three drivers in each ear, anyone of those or the connection terminal could be faulty on that side, this is not something you can just fix yourself.
Sorry to hear, don't worry if you can replace them you will be enjoying that excellent sound how it's suppose to be.
I don't recommend listening to them any longer, put them back in the box, pretend they never arrived.
Much easier on yourself and any head games your mind plays.
It sounded good, and the package was amazing I JUST HOPE it won't happen once more
So I have good news amazon is currently out of stock so I contacted logic they said "we currently no longer produce the triple.fi 10 so we will let you ship them to us for free and we will give you a pair of Logitech UE 900's for free" I spent $174 on the triple.fi 10's and got a pair of $400 UE900's
They have different sound though, there is a chance that you won't like UE900 if you like TF10
- Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 7 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 14 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 32 seconds ago
- › 【WANTED】AKG K1000 in good condition and without modification 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 2 minutes ago
- › Good Vocal Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › I broke my Shure SRH840's :'( 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe