Hello I just got a pair of TripleFi 10's and I have a question if it is normal for High-end monitors to have one Monitor louder than for example my TripleFi 10's Left appears to be louder than the right if I remove the right from ear, then remove the left and put the right in! is this normal I really hope this is...I don't really don't want to have to ship them back they sound so damn good. If I remove the left from my ear the right sounds some what distance, please help me this is my first pair of expensive monitors.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-armature CIEM...wow...so this is what I've been missing, huh? Last post on 6/19/13 at 4:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700 vs UE 900 Last post on 7/28/13 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- upgrade from Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 12/10/12 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple.Fi...... what can I get to replace them? Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech Triplefi 10 Vs Logitech UE 900 Last post on 7/14/13 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure it is not the song or source try a different song and source just to rule out other issues.
Depending where you bought them, contact them immediately explain your situation and arrange a replacement or refund. I know it sucks now, you feel really bad, but the quicker you get them send back, less time you will need to wait for a replacement. It will be all good in the end, you will be much happier you took action straight away.
Triple-fi 10 have three drivers in each ear, anyone of those or the connection terminal could be faulty on that side, this is not something you can just fix yourself.
Sorry to hear, don't worry if you can replace them you will be enjoying that excellent sound how it's suppose to be.
I don't recommend listening to them any longer, put them back in the box, pretend they never arrived.
Much easier on yourself and any head games your mind plays.
It sounded good, and the package was amazing I JUST HOPE it won't happen once more
So I have good news amazon is currently out of stock so I contacted logic they said "we currently no longer produce the triple.fi 10 so we will let you ship them to us for free and we will give you a pair of Logitech UE 900's for free" I spent $174 on the triple.fi 10's and got a pair of $400 UE900's
They have different sound though, there is a chance that you won't like UE900 if you like TF10
- Just got U.E TripleFi 10's need help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 28 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 42 seconds ago
- › Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP - $199 'Hi-Res Audio' Over-Ear Headphones 58 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2