Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 vs Colorfly CK4+ [Comparison] True Portable Hifi Sound
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Colorfly C3 vs Colorfly CK4+ [Comparison] True Portable Hifi Sound - Page 2

post #16 of 26

well for one, I dunno if I can hold on to file browser usage players for a long time since I kinda feel disastified with the N1 even though the SQ is better than my ipod touch , since its just so much easier to use

(I can't stand that kind of UI I suppose, I am one of those so called spoiled new generation people)

post #17 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrias View Post

well for one, I dunno if I can hold on to file browser usage players for a long time since I kinda feel dissatisfied with the N1 even though the SQ is better than my ipod touch , since its just so much easier to use
(I can't stand that kind of UI I suppose, I am one of those so called spoiled new generation people)

Here's a video you may find interesting of CK4 in action.

post #18 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Here's a video you may find interesting of CK4 in action.

You have NSYNC on your CK4? For shame....tongue.gif

post #19 of 26
Thread Starter 
That's not mine, tongue.gif some random I found. Mine only has The Bold & The Beautiful on it, but only the ones before Ridge left!
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

You have NSYNC on your CK4? For shame....tongue.gif


lol why the surprise. He also sports Britney Spears and Celine Dion (Refuse to Dance! ;).... lol

post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


lol why the surprise. He also sports Britney Spears and Celine Dion (Refuse to Dance! wink.gif.... lol

I know someone who doesn't mind a little Britney Spears - Circus through their 1plus2, either. Not to mention a few strange albums left on a Rocco BA I have here. o_O
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I know someone who doesn't mind a little Britney Spears - Circus through their 1plus2, either. Not to mention a few strange albums left on a Rocco BA I have here. o_O


lmao ;)...

 

post #23 of 26

Hi,

Seems a nice review...

BUT...

As I own the C4 Pro with a 64gb micro SD in it (easy to do, just format the 64gb card as fat32--> but make it a Bootable Drive so it'll work otherwise the C4 Pro won't see it as a 64gb card) also remember to remove the card if you connect the player to a pc or it won't see the card right eithers, just use a card reader to UL your preferred flac/ wavs to it, it's way faster also due to the class 10 of the 64gb card & the colorfly's slow 5mb/s or so ul, U think it would be faster in this day & age especially for such a top notch player TBH...

=

I'll keep that C4 Pro over anything else thx as the sound quality paired with your Cans of choice is just sublime TBH & even using it as part of your Hi-Fi is kind of scary how good it sounds TBH also, so I'd highly recommend saving up the extra pennies as why buy a ford when U really really do want that Ferrari now don't U ?

 

Also I see a few users saying off 2 buy from Ebay = hmmz, beware as they do fake Colorfly stuff big time, hell they'll fake anything now even entire Apple store's as we seen ROFLMAO.

So I did warn you if you purchase an ipod crammed into a copied colorfly case :p

 

Just my 2 cents worth on the cheaper range compared to the C4 Pro ;)

post #24 of 26

was wanting to get a c3 to replace my fuze as its literally impossible to find a good lod for a decent price.

 

ended up getting a ck4 for 110 shipped....so im happy about it. 

post #25 of 26

Did you try your C3 with your pico slim ? I have a custom ES5 Westone… Work ok with the Hifiman 601 and pico slim…but i little bit to darkness for me !!

post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

was wanting to get a c3 to replace my fuze as its literally impossible to find a good lod for a decent price.

 

ended up getting a ck4 for 110 shipped....so im happy about it. 

I will wait your answer for buying one, if the C3 work good with Pico slim ! thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 vs Colorfly CK4+ [Comparison] True Portable Hifi Sound