- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
After reading the sample introduction page it seems suspect. Its going to have you going through your system disabling things that are actually useful, and might actually make a difference if you're on a fairly old machine. I'd also put money on this content being available all over the internet for free and not entirely applicable.
In chapter 2, you're shown the required syntax for stopping the execution of Automatic Termination, Dashboard, Finder, Mission Control and Spotlight and removing them from memory. In Chapter 3, you're guided through the appropriate selections in System Prefs for Language & Text, Security & Privacy, Spotlight, Users & Groups and Time Machine to remove data within those programs from memory. And in chapter 4, you're taught the basis for making the appropriate decisions regarding the usage of journaling and how to repair disk permissions to improve the sound of your Mac.
- The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 31 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 5 minutes ago
- › Final Heaven VII Tour - Reviewers Wanted! 5 minutes ago
- › Current Equivalents or Upgrades to DT-770 Pro / 80 Ohm? 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)