- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
After reading the sample introduction page it seems suspect. Its going to have you going through your system disabling things that are actually useful, and might actually make a difference if you're on a fairly old machine. I'd also put money on this content being available all over the internet for free and not entirely applicable.
In chapter 2, you're shown the required syntax for stopping the execution of Automatic Termination, Dashboard, Finder, Mission Control and Spotlight and removing them from memory. In Chapter 3, you're guided through the appropriate selections in System Prefs for Language & Text, Security & Privacy, Spotlight, Users & Groups and Time Machine to remove data within those programs from memory. And in chapter 4, you're taught the basis for making the appropriate decisions regarding the usage of journaling and how to repair disk permissions to improve the sound of your Mac.
- The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 59 seconds ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 1 minute ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! a.k.a. The S0 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot 1+, with low hour Mullard tubes 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)