- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
After reading the sample introduction page it seems suspect. Its going to have you going through your system disabling things that are actually useful, and might actually make a difference if you're on a fairly old machine. I'd also put money on this content being available all over the internet for free and not entirely applicable.
In chapter 2, you're shown the required syntax for stopping the execution of Automatic Termination, Dashboard, Finder, Mission Control and Spotlight and removing them from memory. In Chapter 3, you're guided through the appropriate selections in System Prefs for Language & Text, Security & Privacy, Spotlight, Users & Groups and Time Machine to remove data within those programs from memory. And in chapter 4, you're taught the basis for making the appropriate decisions regarding the usage of journaling and how to repair disk permissions to improve the sound of your Mac.
- The Audio Optimization Guide for Apple OS X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 seconds ago
- › Anedio D2 DAC release 12 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 19 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 46 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › MP3 vs. FLAC 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)