Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a hurry right now, so I can't really explain too much. I got the W3000ANV but didn't get what I was really looking for. I'll be returning those, and I really want a headphone or IEM that can deliver a strong midrange. I'd like the midrange to just jump off my MP3 and take off through the rest of the music. The price range can go up all the way to $200. I'm broadening my restrictions and saying that I'll deal with bass and treble issues as long as they're not too bad.
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Finally getting real stuff Last post on 10/5/14 at 2:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bravo Audio V2 for my HD558 Last post on 10/1/14 at 12:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD558- Frequency V/S Imedance Curve Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Plantronics BackBeat Pro Last post on 9/28/14 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Headphones or IEMs with Powerful and "In Your Face" Forward Midrange
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sennheiser's open-back range (e.g. HD558, 5xx) are known for delightfully smooth, detailed, and forward mids. Anything below mid-bass is non-existent and highs are rolled off quite early with little extension. They will be well under $200 and you can easily find a deal on them most of the time.
- Headphones or IEMs with Powerful and "In Your Face" Forward Midrange
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › The National Headphone Amplifier | ALO Audio 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing new gear headphone or IEM or DAC 10 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)