- 117 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/28/12
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/3/12
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/28/12
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 11/28/12
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by System, 11/28/12
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by System, 11/28/12
- productSennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Blacktagged by System, 11/28/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 11/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best choice for Headphones under 100$ Last post on 4/29/13 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around 100$ Last post on 12/7/12 at 11:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Budget Headphones between $60-100 Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portapro upgrade Last post on 7/23/12 at 3:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for around 100$? Last post on 7/29/12 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Sansa clip zip headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i been reading reviews all day glad i found this site
So how much do you want to spend? There are better headphones out there for <100, but for the price the koss is also good.
For rock you can also get Grado SR60.
Edited by proton007 - 11/26/12 at 6:00pm
Then I think the Koss is alright. Thats if you want something new. If you have access to a second hand market (maybe you can look around here on head-fi), you can get something better for under 50.
But serioulsy, consider using atleast 256kbps MP3 or AAC for your music. 128 is noticeably low quality.
Edited by proton007 - 11/26/12 at 7:11pm
Sennheiser PX100-II ($50)
Grado SR60i ($79)
Creative Aurvana Live ($60) also a good choice.
Edited by proton007 - 11/26/12 at 8:59pm
As I said, for $30 they're a good choice.
The Creative has a bass driven sound. Not sure if it works well for rock/metal, but really good for rap/hip hop/dub etc.
From what I read on head-fi, it seems the grado 60i/80i is recommended for rock/metal, but not good for music with high bass.
- Sansa clip zip headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 36 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 38 seconds ago
- › Silver plated OFC, does it increase a cable's capacitance? 1 minute ago
- › PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sell AKG K612 Pro and get a Fidelio X1? 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)