Since the x10 is on sale i was wondering how they compare to each other. Sony will probably be bassier but in terms of soundstage, clarity ect...
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 11/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/28/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 11/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EPH-100, VC1000, SE315 or X10? Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:19pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Choice between Vsonic and JVC for an affordable IEM Last post on 4/10/13 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEMs for less than 100$ Last post on 3/10/13 at 10:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Sony MH1c vs Klipsch Image X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i know, i have the mh1c, just asking in general. eph-100 is also one i have not heard and is more bass than higher end phones. id think the order would be mh1c>x10>eph-100 for bass, and clarity would be the inverse.
looking for someone looking to "sidegrade" from tf10, which are giving him problems.
A pencil is more ergonomic than the MH1C.
Was thinking about them as C|NET loved them and linked them in their 'best deals of the day'. So they do sound good? I may get 'em for my dad for Christmas... Or they may be my running headphones instead . Or maybe I will get two! How would they compare to my HD25-II's (in terms of sound)? Not to hijack the thread... Thought it better than starting a whole new thread on the same subject.
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 11/26/12 at 4:59pm
Some of the best timbre I have heard in a BA, very natural, rather polite in their sig which is semi consumer focused. (good bass, smooth mids, slightly laid back treble) there's decent amount of bass but is clearly still BA style,(early roll off, punchy) they just sound rather relaxed though, a little to gentle and also they have a a few problems. Firstly the strain relief spilt over time, and secondly they don't go very loud before distorting. Like for cranking out volumes X10 won't do it to well. But for sitting by the fire side with a fine wine they will be fine. Just don't expect rocking out volume levels. If you can get them $80 new I say go for it.
If I could get them for $80 I would buy them again. Good for relaxing.
X10 > MH1C.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 11/26/12 at 5:06pm
- Sony MH1c vs Klipsch Image X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 27 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › warm sounding vs. dark sounding? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude