- 94 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Any real noticeable Difference with LOD vs 3.5mm with Ipod4?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you care about sound quality, than in absolute term, yes! When connecting the LOD to either your iphone or ipods, the sound bypasses the internal sound processor and therefore pass out as pure digital signal. Generally, external DAC processes sound quality far better than iphone/ipods
LOL, this old chestnut....again.
A LOD (30 pin to mini) `supposedly` bypasses the amp of the ipod. Giving a better sound due to the weak amp of the general ipod and the greedy nature of many high end phones.
A USB-LOD is needed to bypass the ipods DAC and amp to feed it to a better DAC, but you also need a special Apple certified device to do this such as the:
Venturecraft godap and godapX
V-Moda Vamp and Verza
to name a few.
- Any real noticeable Difference with LOD vs 3.5mm with Ipod4?
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 8 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 17 seconds ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Available Now: The Element by JDS Labs 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)