- 72 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 vs DT990 Pro Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do u trust Frequence Response Graph ?? Innerfidelity Last post on 12/7/14 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on Yesterday at 2:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
Any real noticeable Difference with LOD vs 3.5mm with Ipod4?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you care about sound quality, than in absolute term, yes! When connecting the LOD to either your iphone or ipods, the sound bypasses the internal sound processor and therefore pass out as pure digital signal. Generally, external DAC processes sound quality far better than iphone/ipods
LOL, this old chestnut....again.
A LOD (30 pin to mini) `supposedly` bypasses the amp of the ipod. Giving a better sound due to the weak amp of the general ipod and the greedy nature of many high end phones.
A USB-LOD is needed to bypass the ipods DAC and amp to feed it to a better DAC, but you also need a special Apple certified device to do this such as the:
Venturecraft godap and godapX
V-Moda Vamp and Verza
to name a few.
- Any real noticeable Difference with LOD vs 3.5mm with Ipod4?
- › Breaking-in headphones, the final verdict! 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 5 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 7 minutes ago
- › Device DACs or portable DACS? 7 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)