Related Forum Threads
- Which of the following headphones complement my DT990 best? Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 Pro 250ohm vs Q701 as part of PC/Console gaming setup - Noob needs some guidance! Last post on 7/31/13 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- ~$300 Amp for DT 990/600 ohm Last post on 8/14/11 at 6:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfy ~$200 Last post on 7/29/10 at 5:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
New Headphones - Page 6post #76 of 9711/30/12 at 1:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 9711/30/12 at 4:18pmpost #78 of 9712/1/12 at 12:06ampost #79 of 9712/1/12 at 1:17amThread Starter
oh man. LOOL! I just took off all my makeup -_- Here's a pic w/o me in it. But believe me, I was like in :OO> :DDD lol my parents didn't know I was burning them in so they turned off my computer though -_- ah well.post #80 of 9712/1/12 at 1:28amThread Starter
So as I'm listening to it, there are little crackly noises when there's bass. Will that go away after I burn them in more? Or is it just cause i plugged it directly into my computer?post #81 of 9712/1/12 at 1:36amHey I have the e17, no experience with e11. So don't know about cracking noises or hissing on the e11 but if you don't plug the headphone Jack all the way in, you can get cracking noises and all sorts of jitter. I even had one side (forgot if its left or right) went muted on me when I didn't plug the headphone Jack all the way in. Good luck.
Edit: BTW how you should connect it is comp USB port> (through USB to fiio e11 cable)> fiio e11 (USB input and mode, not auxiliary, I thought you were using it with iPhone when I replied to you on pm)> Beyer dt990 (connected to the headphone Jack of the e11, and make sure you plug it all the way in)
Edited by reddragon - 12/1/12 at 1:42ampost #82 of 9712/1/12 at 3:45amThread Starterpost #83 of 9712/1/12 at 3:50ampost #84 of 9712/2/12 at 2:14am
Any more updates on sound quality, comfort, and how much you like them after burn in thus far?
Also anyone here that has been keeping up with this thread have any experience with Ultrasone pro 900? I'm in need of some heavy bass but prestige quality throughout on a decent budget. At first I considered the pro700mk2 but ended up on a final decision to go with the pro 900 due to comfortability. I didn't want to have to deal with adjusting and swapping out earpads and stuff with the 700. I've read a pretty decent amount of reviews as well but still if you have good or bad comments about either or that would be appreciated.post #85 of 9712/2/12 at 2:22amThread Starter
Haha. Hey girls can be bros too. According to pewdiepie, EVERYONE can be a bro :) Sound quality is seriously amazing. If i close my eyes, I feel like I'm in a concert hall. I'm putting my headphones around books to kind of stretch them out a bit so they don't clamp as hard. Oh my goodness I can just listen to them all day :Dpost #86 of 9712/2/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by erincamera
Haha. Hey girls can be bros too. According to pewdiepie, EVERYONE can be a bro Sound quality is seriously amazing. If i close my eyes, I feel like I'm in a concert hall. I'm putting my headphones around books to kind of stretch them out a bit so they don't clamp as hard. Oh my goodness I can just listen to them all day
Good that's all we want to "hear" (pun intended hehe)post #87 of 9712/3/12 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #88 of 9712/8/12 at 7:26pmpost #89 of 9712/9/12 at 12:19pm
- New Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Resonate impression thread 4 minutes ago
- › Needing help with headphone amp information and suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - Review tour (USA only for now), impressions, discussion 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear