Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › PS Vita - What are your impressions?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PS Vita - What are your impressions? - Page 3

post #31 of 41
PS Vita is dead: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/71381035?page=5

---
I switched over to Android smartphone gaming: "super" PC quality graphics, good "free" games, many useful apps, music instrument apps, gps nagivation, sleep apps with alarm, audio/video media player, longer battery life and portability, just like a portable AIO micro PC with phone etc.
post #32 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsa35000 View Post

PS Vita is dead: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/71381035?page=5

---
I switched over to Android smartphone gaming: "super" PC quality graphics, good "free" games, many useful apps, music instrument apps, gps nagivation, sleep apps with alarm, audio/video media player, longer battery life and portability, just like a portable AIO micro PC with phone etc.

I use both. I tried 'playing' the touchy touch 'games' on android and it just can't satisfy me compared to stuff like Toukiden, Freedom Wars and Ys. It sure is getting new release despite being dead, and presumably rotting lol (gamefaqs board). I can't understand why you expect Vita to do everything you list when it was always has been advertised as a handheld gaming console.

post #33 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodesuka View Post

I use both. I tried 'playing' the touchy touch 'games' on android and it just can't satisfy me compared to stuff like Toukiden, Freedom Wars and Ys. It sure is getting new release despite being dead, and presumably rotting lol (gamefaqs board). I can't understand why you expect Vita to do everything you list when it was always has been advertised as a handheld gaming console.
There are enough console quality games, ok the onscreen touchcontrols are bit tricky/slow to control, but racing games the tilt/g-sensor works perfectly and there are psp/ds/snes/sega/mam etc. emulators too.
My gamelist sofar:
Dead space
Dead Trigger
Final Fantasy VI
GTA Chinatown Wars
Real Racing 3
schooldriving3d
x helicopter flight 3d
Angry.Birds.Space
ArcaneSoul
Awesomespaceshooter
Resident Evil 4
FINAL FANTASY I _ II
FINAL FANTASY III
GunMaster 2
Modern Combat
Asphalt
Need For Speed
Pinball Arcade
Rayman Fiesta Run
reckless_racing_3
revolt_3D
Sky_Force_HD
SkySteel
sonic jump fever
SonicDash
spacewarSE
Tennis_3D
post #34 of 41

lol, let's just agree to disagree. Nothing on that touch-heavy-dumbed-down list would I consider to be "console quality games".

post #35 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodesuka View Post

lol, let's just agree to disagree. Nothing on that touch-heavy-dumbed-down list would I consider to be "console quality games".



There is enough high quality games:

Sen no Kiseki
Sen no Kiseki II
Super Heroine Chronicle
Super Robot Taisen Z3 Jigoku-hen
Super Robot Taisen Z3 Tengoku-hen
Masou Kishin Pride of Justice
Ys Celceta
Corpse Party Blood Drive
Akibas Trip 2
Project Diva f
Project Diva f 2nd
Danganronpa Another Episode
Danganronpa 2 (Danganronpa 3 upcoming)
Persona 4 Golden
Disgaea 4 Promise Revisited
Samurai Warriors 4
God Eater 2 (Rage Burst upcoming)
Shinovi Versus
Tokyo Xanadu upcoming this year

+ few Others

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Toukiden: Kiwami
One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsa35000 View Post

PS Vita is dead: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/71381035?page=5

---
I switched over to Android smartphone gaming: "super" PC quality graphics, good "free" games, many useful apps, music instrument apps, gps nagivation, sleep apps with alarm, audio/video media player, longer battery life and portability, just like a portable AIO micro PC with phone etc.

For you i guess :P and lol smartphone gaming, how delusional can someone get on that...
Edited by Sennheiser84 - 3/21/15 at 5:04pm
post #36 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennheiser84 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodesuka View Post
 

lol, let's just agree to disagree. Nothing on that touch-heavy-dumbed-down list would I consider to be "console quality games".


There is enough high quality games:


He's listing mobile games.

post #37 of 41

Have seen lots of 2nd hand bundles of ps4+vita for around 300 pounds, but it looks like all of them sell the vita with the little scratches on the screen... Is it that fragile?

post #38 of 41

Not really if you get it a hard case. If you use it normally without throwing it around, it'll stay pristine.

post #39 of 41

Thanks sodesuka, i will try to find one in good cond.

post #40 of 41
If you do get a ps vita, you have to get this game: persona 4 golden. It's a wonderful game!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernandd View Post

Have seen lots of 2nd hand bundles of ps4+vita for around 300 pounds, but it looks like all of them sell the vita with the little scratches on the screen... Is it that fragile?

As the front pannel is made out of plastic, it is more prone towards scratches, but as long as you get a unit in good condition and get a hardcase, there's really not much to worry about.

Are the prices for used models really that high? I got mine new from Amazon with a game bundle (Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, WipeOut and others as downloadable content), as well as a memory card (4 Gigabyte) for less than 200€ about a year ago.
Edited by HiFiChris - 7/3/15 at 4:09am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › PS Vita - What are your impressions?