Hello, guys headphones or speakers are better for 2000$ max. ?
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze LCD 2 or Hifiman HE-500 Last post on 10/28/13 at 4:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 or Sennheiser HD 650 Last post on 7/3/13 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Head gear(headphones, amp, dac) for 1500-1600$ Last post on 11/14/12 at 9:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo for He-500? Last post on 11/9/12 at 10:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
Loudspeakers or Headphones ?!post #1 of 611/25/12 at 9:54amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 611/25/12 at 10:02ampost #3 of 611/25/12 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #4 of 611/25/12 at 10:48ampost #5 of 611/25/12 at 10:55am
Go to a store and try beyerdynamic's T1.
After that listen to some speakers. You will see you need about $10.000 to match the sound quality of the beyer.
If you are on a budget and if you can cotton up listening with cans it's always a better bang for the buck.
post #6 of 611/25/12 at 11:23amThread Starter
- Loudspeakers or Headphones ?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Let's Discuss Your Raspberry Pi Setups 3 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal CIEM Demo Tour - TENTATIVE 5 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 9 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2