Hello, guys headphones or speakers are better for 2000$ max. ?
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze LCD 2 or Hifiman HE-500 Last post on 10/28/13 at 4:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 or Sennheiser HD 650 Last post on 7/3/13 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Head gear(headphones, amp, dac) for 1500-1600$ Last post on 11/14/12 at 9:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo for He-500? Last post on 11/9/12 at 10:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Loudspeakers or Headphones ?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go to a store and try beyerdynamic's T1.
After that listen to some speakers. You will see you need about $10.000 to match the sound quality of the beyer.
If you are on a budget and if you can cotton up listening with cans it's always a better bang for the buck.
- Loudspeakers or Headphones ?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Buying drivers/micro speakers for DIY headphones 13 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 45 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 52 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Headphones and Driver Options. Any Suggestions? 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)