- 7 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/30/12
- categoryDACstagged by System, 11/30/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 11/30/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/30/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/30/12
- productHRT iStreamertagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- DAC to use with my ipod Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- any tips for closed back, really good quality portable headphones and portable amp/DAC combo? Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1 + Fiio E07k Andes???? Last post on 12/8/13 at 3:31pm in Portable Source Gear
- help? Last post on 2/13/13 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Cheap but good dac
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Fiios with any DAC features will not work with apple portable products, like iPods and iPhones (Apple product would at least need a USB port).
The cheapest DAC that can connect to the apple's LOD port is the HRT iStreamer, $155, and it's not really designed to work as a portable.
ATH-M50 may not benefit much with portable amplifiers, over being connected straight to the iPods headphone jack.
The Fiio E11 ($62) with a Fiio L cable ($10) is about the best you can do for something portable for use with the iPod.
With using the 50-Ohm ATH-M50, I doubt you would hear much difference, if any.
Maybe a little in the bass with the E11 on full boost.
- Cheap but good dac
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? just now
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 4 minutes ago
- › XBA-H3 IEM.... over the ear headphone equivalent? 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 6 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 7 minutes ago
- › Carot One Ernestolo Class D Tube Amplifier 9 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 11 minutes ago
- › Reasonably priced portable on-ears for kids 12 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)