- 19 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- audeo pfe 232 > mdr ex 1000 ? Last post on 1/13/14 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The PFE 232 are definitely a upgrade over UM3x and good thing is it sound change with eartips and overall they are great sounding IEMs. The others IEMs like W4R, Hier Audio 4Ai, Sony EX1000 are also recommended.
hello again ok thanks for the advice I've been reading and watching but I can not decide on between these three
Phonak (do not think for the price and because I do not get them my contact)
between the last two which choose? thanks
I'm honestly not sure any of them are an upgrade over the UM3X. The UM3X certainly sounds quite different from the Heir 4.Ai (and from reading about the others, different from them too). Keep that in mind, since the UM3X definitely has a rather unique sound signature.
- upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Simple, low cost, HiFi network music streaming device 15 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 27 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Over-ear portable headphones 3 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd25 13-II made in ireland fake? 6 minutes ago
- › I hear no difference. What am I doing wrong? 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Nooby here needing help. ATH M50's, DAC and Mixer questions.. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)