- 21 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- audeo pfe 232 > mdr ex 1000 ? Last post on 1/13/14 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The PFE 232 are definitely a upgrade over UM3x and good thing is it sound change with eartips and overall they are great sounding IEMs. The others IEMs like W4R, Hier Audio 4Ai, Sony EX1000 are also recommended.
hello again ok thanks for the advice I've been reading and watching but I can not decide on between these three
Phonak (do not think for the price and because I do not get them my contact)
between the last two which choose? thanks
I'm honestly not sure any of them are an upgrade over the UM3X. The UM3X certainly sounds quite different from the Heir 4.Ai (and from reading about the others, different from them too). Keep that in mind, since the UM3X definitely has a rather unique sound signature.
- upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The use of DAC&lifier 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 1 minute ago
- › Help Switching Computer Audio between a Speaker Amp and... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2