- 19 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- audeo pfe 232 > mdr ex 1000 ? Last post on 1/13/14 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The PFE 232 are definitely a upgrade over UM3x and good thing is it sound change with eartips and overall they are great sounding IEMs. The others IEMs like W4R, Hier Audio 4Ai, Sony EX1000 are also recommended.
hello again ok thanks for the advice I've been reading and watching but I can not decide on between these three
Phonak (do not think for the price and because I do not get them my contact)
between the last two which choose? thanks
I'm honestly not sure any of them are an upgrade over the UM3X. The UM3X certainly sounds quite different from the Heir 4.Ai (and from reading about the others, different from them too). Keep that in mind, since the UM3X definitely has a rather unique sound signature.
- upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir Headphone Amplifer 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › PS Audio Perfectwave MKII with network bridge **Free Shipping** 3 minutes ago
- › closed back for metal, rock and film scores 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated 7 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 8 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)