- 19 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4 Vs UM3X Vs UE 900 Last post on 4/24/13 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- audeo pfe 232 > mdr ex 1000 ? Last post on 1/13/14 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The PFE 232 are definitely a upgrade over UM3x and good thing is it sound change with eartips and overall they are great sounding IEMs. The others IEMs like W4R, Hier Audio 4Ai, Sony EX1000 are also recommended.
hello again ok thanks for the advice I've been reading and watching but I can not decide on between these three
Phonak (do not think for the price and because I do not get them my contact)
between the last two which choose? thanks
I'm honestly not sure any of them are an upgrade over the UM3X. The UM3X certainly sounds quite different from the Heir 4.Ai (and from reading about the others, different from them too). Keep that in mind, since the UM3X definitely has a rather unique sound signature.
- upgrade westone um3x
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 56 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iPOD Classic 6g 7g mSATA SSD MOD 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › [FS] Lake People G103 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Broken Beyerdynamic DT-990s. Help! 4 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)