- 307 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productMeze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12More
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by System, 11/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some nice headphones (headset) for gaming + music Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones Last post on 10/29/14 at 8:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
headphones for my friendpost #1 of 811/24/12 at 7:39amThread StarterHi head-fiers, a friend of mine is looking for headphones and went to me (her local headphone geek) and is looking for cans that look good, good for pop and most other genres, under 100 pounds sound amazing (she didn't ask for that but I'd cringe if they weren't) and won't deafen her (she's scared of being deaf. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/24/12 at 12:13pmpost #3 of 811/24/12 at 12:29pmpost #4 of 811/24/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
thanks for being so quick but I think you're missing out the looks, you see, how shall I put this... She cares more about fashion than sound (I can't believe I just posted a thread asking for headphones where looks are more important than sound to the recipient!) , the good sound is just so that I don't cringe every time she puts them on, see what I mean, also I would feel guilty if they sounded awful because if she asked me to try them passing would be rude, and the facial expression I would elicit would be rude too so it's trying to avoid awkwardness (she isn't on head-fi and she doesn't care enough about headphones so she will never see this thread ). So looking good has to happen. I will pass these recommendations on to her and see what she thinks because it's her that decides in the end... Oh yeah they have to have amazing isolation so she doesn't think they're too quiet...post #5 of 811/24/12 at 2:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 811/24/12 at 2:14pmpost #7 of 811/24/12 at 2:55pmpost #8 of 811/25/12 at 12:00pmThread StarterI like what you guys are posting, I'll post which ones she chooses, I've told her to pick top three for looks then I'll deal with the sound, that way she likes the looks and I don't have to throw up every time she puts them on. Win win
- headphones for my friend
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 13 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 55 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 56 seconds ago
- › Any DIY cable makers know how to make a cable that looks like this? 4 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 5 minutes ago
- › Instantaneous Noise Induced Hearing Loss - Sony MDR-7506 Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › Geniuses or people with 130+ IQ only! 6 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 8 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)