- 308 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productMeze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12More
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by System, 11/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some nice headphones (headset) for gaming + music Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones Last post on 10/29/14 at 8:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
headphones for my friendpost #1 of 811/24/12 at 7:39amThread StarterHi head-fiers, a friend of mine is looking for headphones and went to me (her local headphone geek) and is looking for cans that look good, good for pop and most other genres, under 100 pounds sound amazing (she didn't ask for that but I'd cringe if they weren't) and won't deafen her (she's scared of being deaf. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/24/12 at 12:13pmpost #3 of 811/24/12 at 12:29pmpost #4 of 811/24/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
thanks for being so quick but I think you're missing out the looks, you see, how shall I put this... She cares more about fashion than sound (I can't believe I just posted a thread asking for headphones where looks are more important than sound to the recipient!) , the good sound is just so that I don't cringe every time she puts them on, see what I mean, also I would feel guilty if they sounded awful because if she asked me to try them passing would be rude, and the facial expression I would elicit would be rude too so it's trying to avoid awkwardness (she isn't on head-fi and she doesn't care enough about headphones so she will never see this thread ). So looking good has to happen. I will pass these recommendations on to her and see what she thinks because it's her that decides in the end... Oh yeah they have to have amazing isolation so she doesn't think they're too quiet...post #5 of 811/24/12 at 2:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 811/24/12 at 2:14pmpost #7 of 811/24/12 at 2:55pmpost #8 of 811/25/12 at 12:00pmThread StarterI like what you guys are posting, I'll post which ones she chooses, I've told her to pick top three for looks then I'll deal with the sound, that way she likes the looks and I don't have to throw up every time she puts them on. Win win
- headphones for my friend
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 seconds ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 47 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo E700M - FOTM for September 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...