- 307 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productMeze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12More
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by System, 11/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some nice headphones (headset) for gaming + music Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones Last post on 10/29/14 at 8:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
headphones for my friendpost #1 of 811/24/12 at 7:39amThread StarterHi head-fiers, a friend of mine is looking for headphones and went to me (her local headphone geek) and is looking for cans that look good, good for pop and most other genres, under 100 pounds sound amazing (she didn't ask for that but I'd cringe if they weren't) and won't deafen her (she's scared of being deaf. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/24/12 at 12:13pmpost #3 of 811/24/12 at 12:29pmpost #4 of 811/24/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
thanks for being so quick but I think you're missing out the looks, you see, how shall I put this... She cares more about fashion than sound (I can't believe I just posted a thread asking for headphones where looks are more important than sound to the recipient!) , the good sound is just so that I don't cringe every time she puts them on, see what I mean, also I would feel guilty if they sounded awful because if she asked me to try them passing would be rude, and the facial expression I would elicit would be rude too so it's trying to avoid awkwardness (she isn't on head-fi and she doesn't care enough about headphones so she will never see this thread ). So looking good has to happen. I will pass these recommendations on to her and see what she thinks because it's her that decides in the end... Oh yeah they have to have amazing isolation so she doesn't think they're too quiet...post #5 of 811/24/12 at 2:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 811/24/12 at 2:14pmpost #7 of 811/24/12 at 2:55pmpost #8 of 811/25/12 at 12:00pmThread StarterI like what you guys are posting, I'll post which ones she chooses, I've told her to pick top three for looks then I'll deal with the sound, that way she likes the looks and I don't have to throw up every time she puts them on. Win win
- headphones for my friend
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 51 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 7 minutes ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 9 minutes ago
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 9 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3