- 307 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productMeze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/12More
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by System, 11/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some nice headphones (headset) for gaming + music Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones Last post on 10/29/14 at 8:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
headphones for my friendpost #1 of 811/24/12 at 7:39amThread StarterHi head-fiers, a friend of mine is looking for headphones and went to me (her local headphone geek) and is looking for cans that look good, good for pop and most other genres, under 100 pounds sound amazing (she didn't ask for that but I'd cringe if they weren't) and won't deafen her (she's scared of being deaf. Thanks in advance
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/24/12 at 12:13pmpost #3 of 811/24/12 at 12:29pmpost #4 of 811/24/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
thanks for being so quick but I think you're missing out the looks, you see, how shall I put this... She cares more about fashion than sound (I can't believe I just posted a thread asking for headphones where looks are more important than sound to the recipient!) , the good sound is just so that I don't cringe every time she puts them on, see what I mean, also I would feel guilty if they sounded awful because if she asked me to try them passing would be rude, and the facial expression I would elicit would be rude too so it's trying to avoid awkwardness (she isn't on head-fi and she doesn't care enough about headphones so she will never see this thread ). So looking good has to happen. I will pass these recommendations on to her and see what she thinks because it's her that decides in the end... Oh yeah they have to have amazing isolation so she doesn't think they're too quiet...post #5 of 811/24/12 at 2:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 811/24/12 at 2:14pmpost #7 of 811/24/12 at 2:55pmpost #8 of 811/25/12 at 12:00pmThread StarterI like what you guys are posting, I'll post which ones she chooses, I've told her to pick top three for looks then I'll deal with the sound, that way she likes the looks and I don't have to throw up every time she puts them on. Win win
- headphones for my friend
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Amazonbasics Premium Over ear Headphones 38 seconds ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 39 seconds ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 44 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 45 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Best Closed-Back Headphones for EDM (when amped)? 1 minute ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2