New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is THIS?

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

There is a small, circular, piece of cotton/paper in both my headphones from sony.  They're in-ear-montiors, does anyone know what these little circular pieces of paper are?  They're in the nozzle of the in-ear-portion of the headphone....?

post #2 of 2

Sounds like the IEM filters which let sound through into your ear and prevent ear wax and dirt from going into the speaker.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: