Has anyone reviewed these? They actually look decently built from the pictures. Could be a fun little toy xD
Related Forum Threads
- Need help improving the sound quality of Bayerdynamic dt770 pro Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone been experienced with ebay store LITTLE BEAR AUDIO? They have a cheap tube amp... Last post on 8/16/13 at 1:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob needs information about Japanese and Chinese headphone tube amplifiers Last post on 10/29/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob question on entry level tube amplifier Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best cheap sound card with headphone amp? Last post on 8/25/12 at 2:53am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
$25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days.
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.
Yes, I got mine on eBay for $22 bid. The -buy now- price is about $55. There are a lot of them on ebay...
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.
Edited by HPiper - 6/10/13 at 9:33am
This is the cheapest that I found, others are about $50 or more, Could you give me the link to your purchase?
- $25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU Head FI Contact account change notice 2 minutes ago
- › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by MarcadoStalker7
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by gopats1479
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by Hi-Fi'er
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)