Has anyone reviewed these? They actually look decently built from the pictures. Could be a fun little toy xD
Related Forum Threads
- Need help improving the sound quality of Bayerdynamic dt770 pro Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone been experienced with ebay store LITTLE BEAR AUDIO? They have a cheap tube amp... Last post on 8/16/13 at 1:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob needs information about Japanese and Chinese headphone tube amplifiers Last post on 10/29/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob question on entry level tube amplifier Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best cheap sound card with headphone amp? Last post on 8/25/12 at 2:53am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
$25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days.
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.
Yes, I got mine on eBay for $22 bid. The -buy now- price is about $55. There are a lot of them on ebay...
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.
Edited by HPiper - 6/10/13 at 9:33am
This is the cheapest that I found, others are about $50 or more, Could you give me the link to your purchase?
- $25 Tube Amp From China..
- › Questions about the FiiO E10 39 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte P34G good gaming laptop???? 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Help Looking for All-Around (Portable) Over Ears 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe