Has anyone reviewed these? They actually look decently built from the pictures. Could be a fun little toy xD
Related Forum Threads
- Need help improving the sound quality of Bayerdynamic dt770 pro Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone been experienced with ebay store LITTLE BEAR AUDIO? They have a cheap tube amp... Last post on 8/16/13 at 1:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob needs information about Japanese and Chinese headphone tube amplifiers Last post on 10/29/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob question on entry level tube amplifier Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best cheap sound card with headphone amp? Last post on 8/25/12 at 2:53am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
$25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days.
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.
Yes, I got mine on eBay for $22 bid. The -buy now- price is about $55. There are a lot of them on ebay...
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.
Edited by HPiper - 6/10/13 at 9:33am
This is the cheapest that I found, others are about $50 or more, Could you give me the link to your purchase?
- $25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 18 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 21 seconds ago
- › Report from Fall Metro N.Y. Head Fi Meet - 11/15/14 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)