Has anyone reviewed these? They actually look decently built from the pictures. Could be a fun little toy xD
Related Forum Threads
- Need help improving the sound quality of Bayerdynamic dt770 pro Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone been experienced with ebay store LITTLE BEAR AUDIO? They have a cheap tube amp... Last post on 8/16/13 at 1:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob needs information about Japanese and Chinese headphone tube amplifiers Last post on 10/29/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob question on entry level tube amplifier Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best cheap sound card with headphone amp? Last post on 8/25/12 at 2:53am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
- Headphone Impedance
$25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days.
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.
Yes, I got mine on eBay for $22 bid. The -buy now- price is about $55. There are a lot of them on ebay...
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.
Edited by HPiper - 6/10/13 at 9:33am
This is the cheapest that I found, others are about $50 or more, Could you give me the link to your purchase?
- $25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 15 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 49 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › BD DTX 710s? Any reviews/opinions? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendation needed for detachable 3.5mm pair of headphones! 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)