Has anyone reviewed these? They actually look decently built from the pictures. Could be a fun little toy xD
Related Forum Threads
- Need help improving the sound quality of Bayerdynamic dt770 pro Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone been experienced with ebay store LITTLE BEAR AUDIO? They have a cheap tube amp... Last post on 8/16/13 at 1:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob needs information about Japanese and Chinese headphone tube amplifiers Last post on 10/29/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noob question on entry level tube amplifier Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best cheap sound card with headphone amp? Last post on 8/25/12 at 2:53am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Headphone Impedance
$25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days.
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.
Yes, I got mine on eBay for $22 bid. The -buy now- price is about $55. There are a lot of them on ebay...
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.
Edited by HPiper - 6/10/13 at 9:33am
This is the cheapest that I found, others are about $50 or more, Could you give me the link to your purchase?
- $25 Tube Amp From China..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › KEF LS50 Anniversary Edition Speakers Mint 44 seconds ago
- › Grado HPA-1 & GS1000i 1 minute ago
- › Custom one pro or m50x 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › New version: Hiby Music 2.02 7 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 9 minutes ago
- › Old Audiophile, new to headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 11 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 11 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 13 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)