- 24 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- I took the first step. Please help me finish. Last post on 1/2/13 at 4:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best home studio monitor headphones around 150$? Last post on 1/25/13 at 1:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help With Headphone Selection Last post on 12/20/12 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Balanced Headphones < $200
post #1 of 4
11/23/12 at 9:01am
Hey guys, a close friend of mine has his birthday coming up, and I'd like to get him a balanced pair of headphones for under $200. I'm looking into the Audio Technical ATH M50. Any other suggestions?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
11/23/12 at 9:03am
post #3 of 4
11/25/12 at 12:40pm
post #4 of 4
11/25/12 at 2:46pm
Yay, a convert!
- Balanced Headphones < $200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2886 Active Users (482 Members and 2404 Guests)
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 55 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 12 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 13 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 14 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 15 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2