Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals from Head-Fi Sponsors!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals from Head-Fi Sponsors! - Page 2

post #16 of 79
Big thumbs up on a lot of this gear!

Charleston Cable Company makes great stuff, I use a lot of it in my setup including their fantastic Auric Ohno LCD-2 cable. Real high end stuff for a price that isn't terribly high. Not a lot of people know about them but I suspect that will change as word gets out of the quality.

The Heir 4.A is a great CIEM made even better by the sale price. Kind of a no brainer if yo want a clear, neutral custom without spending close to $1K.

And I have to confirm what Jude said - the new FreqPhase JH13 is substantially improved over the original model. I've only had mine for a week but I'm digging it.
Edited by project86 - 11/23/12 at 10:42am
post #17 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-mex View Post

WOWWW, I just read your post, and couldn´t resist to not buy it... now They are on their way!!! My girl is going to hate me for a while!!! LOL

Dude I'm so jealous! I want to try the HD650's so bad brb crying a river frown.gif

 

Have fun with the cans bro!

post #18 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeteeyou View Post

"Buy together" options of The Pan Am looked a bit strange IMHO

http://www.aloaudio.com/the-pan-am

It would show the price $799.00 but that turned out to be $838.00 once I added that combo to the cart. I emptied the cart first, then tried to get rid of both items of "The Carry On" in order to subtract exactly $39.00 from $838.00 but somehow it would throw an error Combination cannot be added to cart without any reasons whatsoever.

I went ahead to place an order already so hopefully their $799.00 price being displayed on the sales page will be honored rather than charging the full $39.00 for "The Carry On" accessories. They did show the caption $39.00 $0.00 so basically someone looking at that would "assume" those are thrown in as freebies.

I found the same issue, and it happens with all of their packages. They go up by $40.00 when you add them to the cart. I've emailed them and held off ordering for now. Hopefully someone is in over the weekend and can verify the prices.

post #19 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeteeyou View Post

"Buy together" options of The Pan Am looked a bit strange IMHO

http://www.aloaudio.com/the-pan-am

It would show the price $799.00 but that turned out to be $838.00 once I added that combo to the cart. I emptied the cart first, then tried to get rid of both items of "The Carry On" in order to subtract exactly $39.00 from $838.00 but somehow it would throw an error Combination cannot be added to cart without any reasons whatsoever.

I went ahead to place an order already so hopefully their $799.00 price being displayed on the sales page will be honored rather than charging the full $39.00 for "The Carry On" accessories. They did show the caption $39.00 $0.00 so basically someone looking at that would "assume" those are thrown in as freebies.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySaville View Post

I found the same issue, and it happens with all of their packages. They go up by $40.00 when you add them to the cart. I've emailed them and held off ordering for now. Hopefully someone is in over the weekend and can verify the prices.

That's really pretty bad. The price shown on the website should be the price charged when you checkout. Has anyone tried calling ALO Audio on this? I'd be interested what they have to say on the matter, ie., what is their excuse for potential false advertising?


Edited by phototristan - 11/23/12 at 11:41am
post #20 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniping View Post

Dude I'm so jealous! I want to try the HD650's so bad brb crying a river frown.gif

 

Have fun with the cans bro!

Thanks bro.... I have a bad feeling about this (Credit card paying issues haha)

But I guess It will be fun! I read a lot about theses cans, I´m new in these hobby but I found it soooo amazing!

 

Cheers!

post #21 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post

I wish there were some black Friday deals from Hifiman and Audio GD :/
Go to HeadDirect, my friend, and behold...
post #22 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by phototristan View Post

That's really pretty bad. The price shown on the website should be the price charged when you checkout. Has anyone tried calling ALO Audio on this? I'd be interested what they have to say on the matter, ie., what is their excuse for potential false advertising?

I ordered the Pan Am+ Gateway combo and had no issue with pricing.
post #23 of 79

sennheiser discount code has been disabled...

post #24 of 79

RE-262 $99

RE-272 $199

HE-300 $199 as part of black Friday on headdirect.

post #25 of 79

Trying to order off the Sennheiser USA online shop.

 

I can add items to my cart but can't seem to complete an order.  Must be because I'm from Canada.frown.gif

 

I keep getting this pop up message:

 

Dear customer,

Thank you for visiting the Sennheiser Online Shop.Unfortunately this feature is not yet available.You will now be redirected to the Sennheiser homepage.

If this takes more than 5 seconds, please click here.

post #26 of 79
I get the same message when I try to enter the Sennheiser shop. I'm also in Canada.

I think ALO Audio is having some website glitches, likely not intentional false advertising. I hope they can fix it for your guys. Sadly, I'm not currently in the market for a Pan Am. I wish I was!
post #27 of 79

WTF Sennheiser?! The discount code now says its invalid. I want those HD650s. 

post #28 of 79

ahhh! same experience with the sennheiser site! I added it to my cart, then went out to split wood (and convince other interested parties) and came back AND MY SHOPPING CART PAGE IS INVALID! WHY! Anyone know what the deal is with this? Did they realize the savings were too impressive!?

post #29 of 79

I want the 650's as well, but I get the message "not available, redirect in 5 seconds"

 

From Norway btw...

post #30 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by (gregor) View Post

ahhh! same experience with the sennheiser site! I added it to my cart, then went out to split wood (and convince other interested parties) and came back AND MY SHOPPING CART PAGE IS INVALID! WHY! Anyone know what the deal is with this? Did they realize the savings were too impressive!?

As of earlier today it seems that the code is no longer valid and has expired.
There are numerous people/posts on this thread confirming and attesting to this: http://www.head-fi.org/t/505970/the-deals-thread-beware-too-cheap-scam-or-fake-no-affiliate-links-permitted/7185

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals from Head-Fi Sponsors!