I'm using beats studio i'm looking for quality and maybe volume control etc.
- categoryHeadphone Cablestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 4/9/13 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE80 replacement cable Last post on 4/5/14 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CH/TA custom IEM (UE TF10) cable review Last post on 1/17/13 at 2:30pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Benefit and selection of cables in an entry level headphone setup Last post on 12/29/12 at 10:41pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Westone EPIC G2 Cable Last post on 8/22/13 at 7:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
The ATH-m50 is my first ever headphone, not including the $2 ear-buds of course. Before the m50, I was just listening to ear-buds and didn't have much affection for music reproduction. However,...
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
- Hi End Cables
Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Monster cables with control talk are pretty much the best for your headphones.
But pretty much any isolated cables are good flexibility will fit the bill.
But if you want the best, you should research into making your own cables. FYI soldering isn't that difficult with these
- Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 200$ over ear recommendation 1 minute ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › slim portable amp required 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! a.k.a. The S0 impressions thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)