I'm using beats studio i'm looking for quality and maybe volume control etc.
- categoryHeadphone Cablestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 4/9/13 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE80 replacement cable Last post on 4/5/14 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CH/TA custom IEM (UE TF10) cable review Last post on 1/17/13 at 2:30pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Benefit and selection of cables in an entry level headphone setup Last post on 12/29/12 at 10:41pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Westone EPIC G2 Cable Last post on 8/22/13 at 7:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?post #1 of 211/22/12 at 4:00pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 211/24/12 at 12:48pm
Monster cables with control talk are pretty much the best for your headphones.
But pretty much any isolated cables are good flexibility will fit the bill.
But if you want the best, you should research into making your own cables. FYI soldering isn't that difficult with theseReturn Home
- Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 2 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › If you could make a perfect headphone...how would it be? 3 minutes ago
- › Brooko's Reviews - Past & Future 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C10 - Colorfly Is Back! 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Problems with Unique Melody 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2