I'm using beats studio i'm looking for quality and maybe volume control etc.
- categoryHeadphone Cablestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 4/9/13 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE80 replacement cable Last post on 4/5/14 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CH/TA custom IEM (UE TF10) cable review Last post on 1/17/13 at 2:30pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Benefit and selection of cables in an entry level headphone setup Last post on 12/29/12 at 10:41pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Westone EPIC G2 Cable Last post on 8/22/13 at 7:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Today
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?post #1 of 211/22/12 at 4:00pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 211/24/12 at 12:48pm
Monster cables with control talk are pretty much the best for your headphones.
But pretty much any isolated cables are good flexibility will fit the bill.
But if you want the best, you should research into making your own cables. FYI soldering isn't that difficult with theseReturn Home
- Best 3.5mm Audio cable for Headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Dt880 vs k712 pro?? 10 seconds ago
- › iFi nano iCAN. "Name that Attenuator" competition. Winner no. 1... 28 seconds ago
- › Meze 88 Headphone Earpad replacement (How to measure headphone... 47 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 55 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 1 minute ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)