Im looking for a pair of closed portable full size headphones and by portable i mean walking around with them in the city. I like strong base as i listen to lots of dance music but i still like the highs of classical and rock aswell,I would like them to reasonably neutral and clear,I will not be using an amp unless the combined cost is 150 euro.I was thinking about the denon ah-d 1100 but i hear they break alot and that their bassheavy, any other suggestions?
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB800tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Portable bass heavy cans under $180 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Options in the $150 range - Rock/Metal music Last post on 8/5/12 at 6:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphone for portable/library/dorm Last post on 9/19/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The V-Moda M80 offers strong punchy bass but incredibily detailed mids, highs and fairly wide soundstage. The other headphones like Ultrasone HFI780, Klipsch Image ONE, JVC ON EAR with NC and Sony XB800 are pretty good for the price and they offers punchy bass too.
If on ear is OK there are several good JVC choices along with many others as there is a large selection of on ears.
- over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 20 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 7 minutes ago
- › How do I rip the best quality files for my Dap 18 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)