Im looking for a pair of closed portable full size headphones and by portable i mean walking around with them in the city. I like strong base as i listen to lots of dance music but i still like the highs of classical and rock aswell,I would like them to reasonably neutral and clear,I will not be using an amp unless the combined cost is 150 euro.I was thinking about the denon ah-d 1100 but i hear they break alot and that their bassheavy, any other suggestions?
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB800tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Portable bass heavy cans under $180 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Options in the $150 range - Rock/Metal music Last post on 8/5/12 at 6:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphone for portable/library/dorm Last post on 9/19/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The V-Moda M80 offers strong punchy bass but incredibily detailed mids, highs and fairly wide soundstage. The other headphones like Ultrasone HFI780, Klipsch Image ONE, JVC ON EAR with NC and Sony XB800 are pretty good for the price and they offers punchy bass too.
If on ear is OK there are several good JVC choices along with many others as there is a large selection of on ears.
- over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 4 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction and recommendations for a comfortable and versatile... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › I'm new to high res music but don't know if i should continue... 8 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 9 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3