Im looking for a pair of closed portable full size headphones and by portable i mean walking around with them in the city. I like strong base as i listen to lots of dance music but i still like the highs of classical and rock aswell,I would like them to reasonably neutral and clear,I will not be using an amp unless the combined cost is 150 euro.I was thinking about the denon ah-d 1100 but i hear they break alot and that their bassheavy, any other suggestions?
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB800tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 11/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Portable bass heavy cans under $180 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Options in the $150 range - Rock/Metal music Last post on 8/5/12 at 6:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphone for portable/library/dorm Last post on 9/19/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The V-Moda M80 offers strong punchy bass but incredibily detailed mids, highs and fairly wide soundstage. The other headphones like Ultrasone HFI780, Klipsch Image ONE, JVC ON EAR with NC and Sony XB800 are pretty good for the price and they offers punchy bass too.
If on ear is OK there are several good JVC choices along with many others as there is a large selection of on ears.
- over ear closed back portable headphones under 150 euro/dollar
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS-LCD-2 bamboo & Norn 2 cable 5 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphones Barely Used Mint! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS220 Availability? 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › Underpass: Solution to or Cause of Traffic...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)