Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread - Page 123

post #1831 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

I can tell you in advance that none of us will get any chicks if we walk around in a bar with cases with c3 inside and actually start explaining to the girls what's inside. The only bonus of us carrying the c3 to the bar will be that we'll have some nice tunes for the way home coz we'll be drunk and alone.

Yeah, thanks. Now whatever nonsense I say is way more plausible just because of that title.:tongue_smile:

 

Kova, that tag doesn't mean you're more plausible! It just means you've made more than 1,500 implausible posts! :D (Kidding!)

 

But then again...not all of us head home drunk:)
 

post #1832 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

 

Kova, that tag doesn't mean you're more plausible! It just means you've made more than 1,500 implausible posts! :D (Kidding!)

 

But then again...not all of us head home drunk:)
 

 

Yeah, I know but this tag works nicely for fooling the newer head-fiers that what I say has credibility. :biggrin: (Not kidding! LOL)

Nah, there's no way I'm going out and coming back sober. Even if you don't drink usually you'll need a few drinks to get over all the rejections once the chicks realize what nerd you are walking around in the bar with mp3 player in a miniature briefcase. And you better not try explaining to them what "audiophile" is.

post #1833 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Yeah, I know but this tag works nicely for fooling the newer head-fiers that what I say has credibility. biggrin.gif  (Not kidding! LOL)
Nah, there's no way I'm going out and coming back sober. Even if you don't drink usually you'll need a few drinks to get over all the rejections once the chicks realize what nerd you are walking around in the bar with mp3 player in a miniature briefcase. And you better not try explaining to them what "audiophile" is.

Yeah, the tag definitely would work in your favour!

The wise words of a soberphobic. tongue.gif

That miniature briefcase..you seem to be bringing that up a bit! Do you intend on buying one to replace your FiiO case? wink.gif
post #1834 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

That miniature briefcase..you seem to be bringing that up a bit! Do you intend on buying one to replace your FiiO case? wink.gif

Nah, it's a reference to H20's statement how he'll be picking up more chicks than me with that case in his hand

post #1835 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

I can tell you in advance that none of us will get any chicks if we walk around in a bar with cases with c3 inside and actually start explaining to the girls what's inside. The only bonus of us carrying the c3 to the bar will be that we'll have some nice tunes for the way home coz we'll be drunk and alone.

 

+

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Nah, there's no way I'm going out and coming back sober. Even if you don't drink usually you'll need a few drinks to get over all the rejections once the chicks realize what nerd you are walking around in the bar with mp3 player in a miniature briefcase. And you better not try explaining to them what "audiophile" is.

 

LOL! :beerchug:

 

I gotta get me one of them C3 briefcases! What doesn't kill ya...

post #1836 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

 

When I rock up to the next meet with that in my hand, yours in the E11 case, I know who's going to pull the most chicks. ;)

only if you are wearing a dark suit, dark glasses and have a pair of handcuffs attached to the case and your wrist. Pinky extension optional.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

And I can guarantee you that if H20 and I meet in a bar walking around with these cases in our hands only a very nerdy chick will be impressed by a guy walking around with a miniature briefcase with a player inside. 

This is the perfect thing for screening out all the lameo chicks!  Nerdy girls= the primary goal!   I did notice though that the C3 tends to collect some scratches minor really but guess i should get a protector on there. Just noticed that the other day.


Edited by nick n - 9/28/13 at 1:20pm
post #1837 of 2124

ordered the c3 :D do i need an amp for it to drive my ath es700 ? 

post #1838 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiohurric4ne View Post

ordered the c3 biggrin.gif do i need an amp for it to drive my ath es700 ? 

No amp needed. The C3 drive the ES700 no problem.
post #1839 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinster View Post

No amp needed. The C3 drive the ES700 no problem.

 

But a briefcase is mandatory :D

post #1840 of 2124

hello friends!

I've bought colorfly c3 for about 1 month

suddenly the lcd turn blank, and 2 days ago it's on again. but now the lcd won't turn on again

how can i repair this? 

can anyone explain me to disassemble this?

I've open the back case, and open the screw. now i want to take off the pcb board from the metal case, but it stuck, probably it was caused by the lcd cable. how can i put it off? thanks a lot

post #1841 of 2124
Have you tried pressing the reset button above the headphone jack? (you will need a pin) if that doesn't work I'm not exactly sure how to remove the board.
post #1842 of 2124

I've tried to press the reset button, but no effect. please somebody give me tutorial to remove the board, maybe the lcd cable get some problems

post #1843 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by septiarif View Post
 

I've tried to press the reset button, but no effect. please somebody give me tutorial to remove the board, maybe the lcd cable get some problems

 

 

Fwiw, my C3 just had the black screen of death after leaving it alone for a while. I plugged it into power thinking that it probably ran out of juice, but still nothing. I then found a pin and started jabbing into the reset hole (not having a clue if I was doing it right or not), but still nothing. I then plugged it into power again, and

... it's alive!

 

 

Not sure what happened or what my point is... just sharing!

post #1844 of 2124
Sounds like you were a victim of C3s random freeze. Happens, sometimes it just isn't feeling well and wants to take a nap, you must jab it with a pin to awaken the beast within.

How did you go ordering your cable?
Edited by H20Fidelity - 9/30/13 at 3:47pm
post #1845 of 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Sounds like your were a victim of C3s random freeze. Happens, sometimes it just isn't feeling well and wants to take a nap, you must jab it with a pin to awaken the beast within.

 

 

Lol! In your experience, does it come alive at some point while being poked, prodded and jabbed? Or does it come alive after the intensive jabbing process, such as when the power button is pressed (or in my case, when I plugged it into power)?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread