Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread - Page 75

post #1111 of 2260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vemon View Post

Its a pain to insert my TF10 into my ear canal too big LOL.
frown.gif

this is well known issue, i am just lucky one not to have fit problems, but if you make them fit you will love their sound. Perhaps you can try put them wire down and not around you ears... On the one hand you will look like an alien with them sticking out of your ears... On the other hand you may achieve comfort fit with that.
post #1112 of 2260

Gintaras 

 

What tip do you prefer with the TF 10.  I just opened them up and went straight for the comply tip and found them to be bassy for my ears.  Will I have to look elsewhere for better tips.

post #1113 of 2260
I used silicon stock tip, larger one... But i have really kind universal ears so no fit problem :-)
I am just lucky because TF10 are indeed large and bit weird shape.
post #1114 of 2260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

I used silicon stock tip, larger one... But i have really kind universal ears so no fit problem :-)
I am just lucky because TF10 are indeed large and bit weird shape.

I liked the comply but they muffle the sound for me.

post #1115 of 2260

I also posted this on the TF 10 thread but I'll ask here too.  What is a good re-cable for the TF 10?

post #1116 of 2260

I looooove the comply tips.  You can buy them in s, m, & l, I believe.  If you insert them correctly in your ears (this is part of the UE trick) they work perfectly.  Check the video UE links to (at least they used to) about placement.

post #1117 of 2260
Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude View Post

I looooove the comply tips.  You can buy them in s, m, & l, I believe.  If you insert them correctly in your ears (this is part of the UE trick) they work perfectly.  Check the video UE links to (at least they used to) about placement.

Thanks I'll look for it.

post #1118 of 2260
Got westone 4 to replace UM3X with my C3. Not enough volume now. 4 much nicer sound but must be harder to drive. With UM3X volume was 31/40. With 4R I'm at 40. Time fora new dap although jds C5 should help when it arrives
post #1119 of 2260

Helmet, i suppose you already seen the tips suggestion posted on TF10 forum, Monster tips set. i do not know but might try myself too.

post #1120 of 2260

Does anybody have experience from using the ATH-CKN70's with the C3? Is the power and synergy good enough? 

 

I'm tired of my phone running out of battery on/after long flights and don't want to bring along an amp as well.

 

Any input would be welcome.

post #1121 of 2260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Helmet, i suppose you already seen the tips suggestion posted on TF10 forum, Monster tips set. i do not know but might try myself too.

I think I may have seen those.  I know I got some suggestions here on some from amazon and some links from H2O on ebay.  I haven't gone through this thread with a fine tooth comb.  Figured I'd be lazy and cut to the chase.biggrin.gif

post #1122 of 2260
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliuscc View Post

Got westone 4 to replace UM3X with my C3. Not enough volume now. 4 much nicer sound but must be harder to drive. With UM3X volume was 31/40. With 4R I'm at 40. Time fora new dap although jds C5 should help when it arrives

Try the C&C BH amplifier with the CH before looking for a new DAP.  It pairs very well with the C3.


Edited by Dark Helmet - 4/23/13 at 2:46pm
post #1123 of 2260

C3+BH= FLY ME TO THE MOON....... biggrin.gif

best budget combo unbeatable for the price.

post #1124 of 2260

My exchanged C3 finally got here.ksc75smile.gif  Been having to deal with the iPod Video for the past 3 weeks.  I just have to make my silver mini to mini connector for it with the Neutrik plugs and I'm on my way.  My mini to mini Pailicc's equipped connector with Copper wire just doesn't cut it.

post #1125 of 2260
My C3 is finally on it's way back from an extended loan period, I'll be happy to have the little tucker back with me soon!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread