Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › [SOLD] Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones (Barely Used)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: [SOLD] Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones (Barely Used)

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
$150 (USD) or Best Offer
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
[SOLD] Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones (Barely Used)

Will Ship To: US

Owned these headphones for a few months (purchased from Guitar Center), everything is in the box, and the headphones sound and appear brand new. Only put around 8 hours listening to them. The headphones are built tough, bass kicks hard while maintaining soundstage/mids/highs clarity in music. It doesn't take more than an ipod or phone to power these headphones, but if you also purchase an amplifier, you'll get the full power.

"The DT 770 Pro-80 Studio Headphones are closed back, diffuse-field headphones featuring bass reflex technology for improved bass response and clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction.Rugged headband construction. Single-sided cable."

Paypal only. USPS priority shipping (2-3 days) included. It will take 1 business day to finalize the shipping after you make the payment. I'll consider international shipping to Canada if you're willing to pay the additional shipping charges. If you guys have any other questions about the product, please let me know. Thanks.
post #2 of 7

Didn't you post about these being defective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedbass View Post

Owned these headphones for a few months (purchased from Guitar Center), everything is in the box, and the headphones sound and appear brand new. Only put around 8 hours listening to them. The headphones are built tough, bass kicks hard while maintaining soundstage/mids/highs clarity in music. It doesn't take more than an ipod or phone to power these headphones, but if you also purchase an amplifier, you'll get the full power.
"The DT 770 Pro-80 Studio Headphones are closed back, diffuse-field headphones featuring bass reflex technology for improved bass response and clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction.Rugged headband construction. Single-sided cable."
Paypal only. USPS priority shipping (2-3 days) included. It will take 1 business day to finalize the shipping after you make the payment. I'll consider international shipping to Canada if you're willing to pay the additional shipping charges. If you guys have any other questions about the product, please let me know. Thanks.
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
The first pair I had were defective, but since then - I have a new pair that I picked up at Guitar Center after I swapped the defective ones. If you're serious about buying, I can record a video with the sound up loud to hear it coming out of the speakers.
post #4 of 7
You can get these at Guitar Center for 150 bucks at the moment. http://slickdeals.net/f/4262472-Beyerdynamic-DT-770-Pro-80-Headphone-150-Shipped-Guitar-Center
post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayang67 View Post

You can get these at Guitar Center for 150 bucks at the moment. http://slickdeals.net/f/4262472-Beyerdynamic-DT-770-Pro-80-Headphone-150-Shipped-Guitar-Center

The code does not work and the price of the headphones are still $229.99. My price is still $150 shipped. Thank you for raising awareness of the post.
post #6 of 7
Oops, sorry about the red herring!
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedbass View Post


The code does not work and the price of the headphones are still $229.99. My price is still $150 shipped. Thank you for raising awareness of the post.

Pm'd as I would be interested in buying these... but again I would love to know that both of the drivers are in full working order....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › [SOLD] Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones (Barely Used)