post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

** Forget it, I found out what that plug is and that I can get an adapter at Moon Audio**


I'm getting the Beyerdynamic T1's that have been terminated in a stereo XLR (male) plug and I'm looking to get a Ray Samuels amp to run balanced.

I need an adapter like this with the small square xlr plug for the amp to a single stereo female xlr.

Anyone know a place to get one or even what that small plug into the amp is called so I can search?




Edited by SBranson - 11/20/12 at 11:33pm