i will go straight to the point because i am shy :}|
- i have a philips mp3 player and my philips she 3790 headphone got break over 9 months.
- i might buy an ipod or cowon (whatever you will suggest for just music and nothing else)
- but i want a headphone around 2000 rupees (never actually ever even spent that much before cus my sony ex57lp was not any better than my philips she 3790 which was like half the price) for now to use with my philips mp3 player. i will also use it with my laptop.
- i listen only to christian rock or just rock music like daughtry and shinedown and casting crowns (so i guess i don't want punchy headphones bass? idk maybe even i want; you tell me please)
- I ACTUALLY HAVE A FEW BRANDS AND MODELS IN MY MIND , JUST PLEASE HELP ME SHORT LISTING THEM BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE ARE MANY BRANDS WITH MANY MANY MODELS FOR NO REASON D:
the brands are as follows: (something different than philips or panasonic now)
- LOGITEK - http://www.logitech.com/en-in/ue/ue-earphones/UE200 "THIS SPECIFIC MODEL ONLY" (they say it has a crisp bright sound, perfect for my christian music? no? )
- SONY : http://www.sony.co.in/product/mdrex220lp OR http://www.sony.co.in/product/mdr-xb30ex
- MEElectronics : really confused now, https://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=269 just choose one for me? a standard most famous budget classic headphone? hey what's about that m31 bass headphone should i get it? :D you tell me...
- soundmagic : this site got me for an hour and i still am confused about as which models are popular!!!! http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/en/products/Default.html help me y arrenging their best popular common headphone which one is that is it e10? what about that new e30? but they say its expensive? you tell me :)
my budget : maxium 2000 rupees
my type of song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O0BfTOkGK8
also , suggest me an audio player for me to buy later
the most important part :
please arrange your top 10 standard, popular, famous, great, long timer headphones from what i have displayed above include them in the list if possible :) thanks a lot
and suggest me a brand between soundmagic and meelectronics