Thought I would give a kudos to Westone for their excellent customer service. I bought a monitor vault in May of this year. Just through normal use, the plastic latch cracked all the way through and was about to break completely off. I had read on the forums about another person who had the same thing happen with his monitor vault. I thought I should at least email Westone and let them know, in case it's a common problem that they might need to address. They apologized and shipped me a replacement latch, which arrived in 3 days, and was very easy to install. I only hope the same thing doesn't happen to this latch, but at least Westone stands behind their products.
- productWestone Monitor Vault - Smoke Graytagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Cases suitable for carrying around CIEMs? Last post on 2/18/15 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Storage... Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone Monitor Vault: First Impressions Last post on 1/4/15 at 11:20pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Westone Monitor Vault and Customer Service
I have seen crack on my monitor vault as well - not on the latch but on the case where the metal pins hold the latch (both side). It wasn't serious enough for replacement so I strengthen the area with superglue and so far it seems to hold itself well enough. No doubt Westone will take care of it but I have my doubt on the choice of plastic material on the monitor vault. It doesn't seems to take stress well, at least far less than what Pelican or Otter box can do, which is a shame as it does have the right size for holding CIEM.
- Westone Monitor Vault and Customer Service
- › $35 to Spend on eBay, What should I Get? 41 seconds ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones vs Sennheiser hd598... 58 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 59 seconds ago
- › Need a recommendation for a new office headphone 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3