Hey guys i was told to come here for good advice. Im looking for some good quality earbuds for my andriod phone. Ihopewhat im looking for is not to picky but here goes..I listen to mostly rap so they have to have loud/deep bass with a mic and volume control. I also want the option to change the track but thats last on my priority list. Can I have all those without breaking the bank?
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 11/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/19/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Narrowed down suggestions...Now what? Last post on 11/27/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Loudest Bass IEM Last post on 12/7/12 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beats are always a waste of money. There is a better product for the same price, or an equal product for less price, from other companies, for every Beats product out there.
But how many other >$25 headphones have you tried in your life? Just enjoying music when it's reproduced one way or another doesn't mean the headphones you used are any good.
All in-ears isolate pretty well.
For the type of money you'd waste on beats just shot straight for the top on a good high end IEM. Like FX700 & be done with it. That has what you call deep bass in both quality and quantity and clarity.
See, when you want a mic and controls you limit your options.
Take a look at this graph and check what's available. The ones highlighted in option "i" are really the only choices.
Yeah, something like Klipsch X10i would probably do what you're looking for. Make sure you check that graph I linked though, and by all means the MH1C are decent. I wouldn't personally call them spectacular but yeh,...they're above average.
- IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 37 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Kennerton ODIN : the revelation 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Surge protector audio quality 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 4 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3