Hey guys i was told to come here for good advice. Im looking for some good quality earbuds for my andriod phone. Ihopewhat im looking for is not to picky but here goes..I listen to mostly rap so they have to have loud/deep bass with a mic and volume control. I also want the option to change the track but thats last on my priority list. Can I have all those without breaking the bank?
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 11/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/19/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Narrowed down suggestions...Now what? Last post on 11/27/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Loudest Bass IEM Last post on 12/7/12 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beats are always a waste of money. There is a better product for the same price, or an equal product for less price, from other companies, for every Beats product out there.
But how many other >$25 headphones have you tried in your life? Just enjoying music when it's reproduced one way or another doesn't mean the headphones you used are any good.
All in-ears isolate pretty well.
For the type of money you'd waste on beats just shot straight for the top on a good high end IEM. Like FX700 & be done with it. That has what you call deep bass in both quality and quantity and clarity.
See, when you want a mic and controls you limit your options.
Take a look at this graph and check what's available. The ones highlighted in option "i" are really the only choices.
Yeah, something like Klipsch X10i would probably do what you're looking for. Make sure you check that graph I linked though, and by all means the MH1C are decent. I wouldn't personally call them spectacular but yeh,...they're above average.
- IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 second ago
- › Where to start? 12 seconds ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 24 seconds ago
- › Music you're too embarrassed to admit that you listen to (but will... 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a pair of headphones for around 300$ 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2