Hey guys i was told to come here for good advice. Im looking for some good quality earbuds for my andriod phone. Ihopewhat im looking for is not to picky but here goes..I listen to mostly rap so they have to have loud/deep bass with a mic and volume control. I also want the option to change the track but thats last on my priority list. Can I have all those without breaking the bank?
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 11/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/19/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Narrowed down suggestions...Now what? Last post on 11/27/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Loudest Bass IEM Last post on 12/7/12 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beats are always a waste of money. There is a better product for the same price, or an equal product for less price, from other companies, for every Beats product out there.
But how many other >$25 headphones have you tried in your life? Just enjoying music when it's reproduced one way or another doesn't mean the headphones you used are any good.
All in-ears isolate pretty well.
For the type of money you'd waste on beats just shot straight for the top on a good high end IEM. Like FX700 & be done with it. That has what you call deep bass in both quality and quantity and clarity.
See, when you want a mic and controls you limit your options.
Take a look at this graph and check what's available. The ones highlighted in option "i" are really the only choices.
Yeah, something like Klipsch X10i would probably do what you're looking for. Make sure you check that graph I linked though, and by all means the MH1C are decent. I wouldn't personally call them spectacular but yeh,...they're above average.
- IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 49 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 58 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › Are the ATH M50s Bulky? 3 minutes ago
- › To buy Onkyo C-7030 or not to buy? 3 minutes ago
- › Help choosing first pair of over-ear headphones, mostly for hip-hop 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing a pair of INEXPENSIVE over-ear, all around-er,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 4 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital