Hey guys i was told to come here for good advice. Im looking for some good quality earbuds for my andriod phone. Ihopewhat im looking for is not to picky but here goes..I listen to mostly rap so they have to have loud/deep bass with a mic and volume control. I also want the option to change the track but thats last on my priority list. Can I have all those without breaking the bank?
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 11/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/19/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Narrowed down suggestions...Now what? Last post on 11/27/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Loudest Bass IEM Last post on 12/7/12 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Accutone Pisces HD Review: Everything The Pisces Should Have Been This is another entry into my Accutone IEM marathon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Accutone, they are a Chinese...
Beyerdynamic DT 480 - 25 ohm(with some mods) This is a review of the Beyerdynamic DT 480, I believe the only other headphone that shares a driver with the DT 48, the original dynamic headphone....
IEM for clarity and BASSpost #1 of 2111/18/12 at 6:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 2111/18/12 at 6:39pmpost #3 of 2111/18/12 at 6:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by soundstige
x 2post #4 of 2111/18/12 at 6:45pmpost #5 of 2111/18/12 at 7:09pmThread Starterpost #6 of 2111/18/12 at 7:19pm
Beats are always a waste of money. There is a better product for the same price, or an equal product for less price, from other companies, for every Beats product out there.post #7 of 2111/18/12 at 7:36pmThread Starterpost #8 of 2111/18/12 at 7:44pm
But how many other >$25 headphones have you tried in your life? Just enjoying music when it's reproduced one way or another doesn't mean the headphones you used are any good.
All in-ears isolate pretty well.post #9 of 2111/18/12 at 7:49pmpost #10 of 2111/18/12 at 8:07pm
For the type of money you'd waste on beats just shot straight for the top on a good high end IEM. Like FX700 & be done with it. That has what you call deep bass in both quality and quantity and clarity.
post #11 of 2111/18/12 at 8:30pmThread Starterpost #12 of 2111/18/12 at 8:34pmQuote:
See, when you want a mic and controls you limit your options.
Take a look at this graph and check what's available. The ones highlighted in option "i" are really the only choices.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-263-iems-compared-1964ears-1964-v3-added-11-04-12#post_6492059post #13 of 2111/18/12 at 8:40pmThread Starterpost #14 of 2111/18/12 at 8:42pmQuote:
Yeah, something like Klipsch X10i would probably do what you're looking for. Make sure you check that graph I linked though, and by all means the MH1C are decent. I wouldn't personally call them spectacular but yeh,...they're above average.post #15 of 2111/18/12 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by soundstige
Sony MH1C.x 3Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 44 seconds ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Bought GAME ONE's, maxes all volumes but lacking, going to buy e10k... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › BENJIE K9 8G APE/FLAC/WAV High Sound Quality Entry-level Lossless... by Peddler
- › Darkvoice 336SE by SOULSIK
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear