Hey guys i was told to come here for good advice. Im looking for some good quality earbuds for my andriod phone. Ihopewhat im looking for is not to picky but here goes..I listen to mostly rap so they have to have loud/deep bass with a mic and volume control. I also want the option to change the track but thats last on my priority list. Can I have all those without breaking the bank?
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 11/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/19/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 11/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Narrowed down suggestions...Now what? Last post on 11/27/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Loudest Bass IEM Last post on 12/7/12 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beats are always a waste of money. There is a better product for the same price, or an equal product for less price, from other companies, for every Beats product out there.
But how many other >$25 headphones have you tried in your life? Just enjoying music when it's reproduced one way or another doesn't mean the headphones you used are any good.
All in-ears isolate pretty well.
For the type of money you'd waste on beats just shot straight for the top on a good high end IEM. Like FX700 & be done with it. That has what you call deep bass in both quality and quantity and clarity.
See, when you want a mic and controls you limit your options.
Take a look at this graph and check what's available. The ones highlighted in option "i" are really the only choices.
Yeah, something like Klipsch X10i would probably do what you're looking for. Make sure you check that graph I linked though, and by all means the MH1C are decent. I wouldn't personally call them spectacular but yeh,...they're above average.
- IEM for clarity and BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Asus Xonar STX 54 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 59 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › First over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 3 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Gibraltar Speaker Cables Used 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › How much of an upgrade would a Stax SR-007a Mk2 be over an HE-500 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob