Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Chi-Uni-Fi 7 June 22nd 2013 Chicago headphone event interest check
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chi-Uni-Fi 7 June 22nd 2013 Chicago headphone event interest check - Page 2

post #16 of 73

Hey, is this meeting open to anybody? I'm interested in meeting other head-fiers from Chicago.

post #17 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForShure View Post

Hey, is this meeting open to anybody? I'm interested in meeting other head-fiers from Chicago.


It is open to all.
post #18 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd812 View Post

Ray is going. This chiunifi we will be racing






Our bmx bikes....



Sad part is after all the cigs I smoke he would probably still win. I'm going have to resort to distraction on the track from a few beautiful girls, then again both of us may never make it to the finish line.


With the outside patio entrance to the room, you could do relays so you don't give yourself a heart attack. :-)
post #19 of 73

Cool, looking forward to it
 

post #20 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

Interested in building a Dynahi?biggrin.gif

Almost bought the boards for a balanced one from Lil Knight :)  Don't think I could manage another build at this point.

post #21 of 73
Interested...I can't totally commit at the moment, but I'm definitely interested and will try to make it
post #22 of 73
I'm putting this on my calendar. Looking forward to meeting some Chicago area head-fiers.
post #23 of 73
I talked with Brian from Audio-Head and he is planning to cover the event and may bring a few of the latest toys in for review.
post #24 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForShure View Post

Hey, is this meeting open to anybody? I'm interested in meeting other head-fiers from Chicago.

  Me too I am hoping to attend.I would like to meet other local headfiers as well.I would also like to see and hear a woo audio offering if there is one at the meet I have never heard one or seen one in person.I went to axpona and saw and heard a hifiman he-6 with their ef6 amp which was nice.I also heard the fosgate headphone amp there with the sennheiser 800 and the audeze lcd 3(the first time I heard one).

 Shows are great ways to hear amps and phones you read about for yourselves.

  I hope ray samuels does show with the dark star.I would like to hear it.

post #25 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by buson160man View Post

  Me too I am hoping to attend.I would like to meet other local headfiers as well.I would also like to see and hear a woo audio offering if there is one at the meet I have never heard one or seen one in person.I went to axpona and saw and heard a hifiman he-6 with their ef6 amp which was nice.I also heard the fosgate headphone amp there with the sennheiser 800 and the audeze lcd 3(the first time I heard one).
 Shows are great ways to hear amps and phones you read about for yourselves.
  I hope ray samuels does show with the dark star.I would like to hear it.


All are welcome. There should be quite the variety of equipment.
post #26 of 73

See you there

post #27 of 73

I have PM'd Michael Goodman about a possible CEntrance presence.  I have a HifiM8 preordered from them and will hopefully have it before the meet to share with folks.

post #28 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGGleR View Post

I have PM'd Michael Goodman about a possible CEntrance presence.  I have a HifiM8 preordered from them and will hopefully have it before the meet to share with folks.


I talked to Michael and Stacie at Axpona last weekend and they were working on schedules and it was positive our weekend looked open so if nothing comes up they will make the event.
post #29 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellpratt View Post

I'm putting this on my calendar. Looking forward to meeting some Chicago area head-fiers.

 

Darrell, I'm glad that after having been a member of Head-Fi.org for 2 1/4 years you finally made your first post, and one pledging to participate outside of the online forum at that!

 

You're all such a swell group of people I don't know how I'd resist coming!

post #30 of 73
Haha. Yes I'm a lurker.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Chi-Uni-Fi 7 June 22nd 2013 Chicago headphone event interest check