- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K167 Tiesto Closed-Back DJ Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-300tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 2500tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for Headphones with good bass impact without hurting the treble and mids. Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a set of head phones for 300 or under Last post on 11/29/12 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones as comfy as AD700s but better for music around $150? Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Great sounding headphones under 350post #1 of 311/17/12 at 10:49amThread StarterHey I'm looking for a pair of headphones that are good for gaming, listening to dubstep, and watching tv shows. I don't need them to be portable or wireless. So can anyone help me in the right direction?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 311/17/12 at 11:39amQuote:
Ultrasone HFI 2400
Ultrasone PRO 2500
Beyer DT880 PRO
Beyer DT990 PRO
Ultrasone PRO 750
Beyer DT770 PRO
Very best,post #3 of 311/23/12 at 5:08am
Good selections posted there. Would also second the DT770, DT880, HE-400, HD558 and A900x. Haven't had much time with Ultrasone's so I can't say. A few more to add to the mix;
Sony MA-900 (open and very comfortable which could be good for movies)
- Great sounding headphones under 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Momentum M2 way to bright, any recommendation? 23 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Using a FiiO Mont Blanc with an iPhone 6S 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation on upgrading my Grado sr325is Setup 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...