- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K167 Tiesto Closed-Back DJ Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-300tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 2500tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for Headphones with good bass impact without hurting the treble and mids. Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a set of head phones for 300 or under Last post on 11/29/12 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones as comfy as AD700s but better for music around $150? Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Great sounding headphones under 350post #1 of 311/17/12 at 10:49amThread StarterHey I'm looking for a pair of headphones that are good for gaming, listening to dubstep, and watching tv shows. I don't need them to be portable or wireless. So can anyone help me in the right direction?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 311/17/12 at 11:39amQuote:
Ultrasone HFI 2400
Ultrasone PRO 2500
Beyer DT880 PRO
Beyer DT990 PRO
Ultrasone PRO 750
Beyer DT770 PRO
Very best,post #3 of 311/23/12 at 5:08am
Good selections posted there. Would also second the DT770, DT880, HE-400, HD558 and A900x. Haven't had much time with Ultrasone's so I can't say. A few more to add to the mix;
Sony MA-900 (open and very comfortable which could be good for movies)
- Great sounding headphones under 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › HIFIMAN HE6 Amp Ranking Database 1 minute ago
- › Galaxy Note 5 Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Chesky Records Tournament Finals: Last Chance to get 50% off any... 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 2 minutes ago
- › New Hifiman Flagship (together with Unique Melody): RE1000 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Soldering Iron Question... Solder won't stick! 9 minutes ago
- › FS: FiiO X5 Gen 2 DAP! 9 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Mini-x a-100 Stereo Flex Amplifier 10 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2