- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K167 Tiesto Closed-Back DJ Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-300tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 2500tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for Headphones with good bass impact without hurting the treble and mids. Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a set of head phones for 300 or under Last post on 11/29/12 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones as comfy as AD700s but better for music around $150? Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
Great sounding headphones under 350post #1 of 311/17/12 at 10:49amThread StarterHey I'm looking for a pair of headphones that are good for gaming, listening to dubstep, and watching tv shows. I don't need them to be portable or wireless. So can anyone help me in the right direction?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 311/17/12 at 11:39amQuote:
Ultrasone HFI 2400
Ultrasone PRO 2500
Beyer DT880 PRO
Beyer DT990 PRO
Ultrasone PRO 750
Beyer DT770 PRO
Very best,post #3 of 311/23/12 at 5:08am
Good selections posted there. Would also second the DT770, DT880, HE-400, HD558 and A900x. Haven't had much time with Ultrasone's so I can't say. A few more to add to the mix;
Sony MA-900 (open and very comfortable which could be good for movies)
- Great sounding headphones under 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 1 second ago
- › When people say you need a balanced source to match a balanced amp.... 2 seconds ago
- › Denon ah-d600 review. 13 seconds ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 15 seconds ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 25 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 43 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2