- 8 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Iphone 5 + fiio Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E11, cMoyBB and Sennheiser HD 598 Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Seinnheiser HD 598 + Fiio E11 + Creative Xifi titanium Last post on 4/12/13 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 4/5/14 at 4:20pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
is this a good set up for good quality sound output?post #1 of 511/17/12 at 1:57amThread Starteripod touch 5g+ fiio e11+ sennhriser hd 598 headphone. thank u..........
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/17/12 at 6:07amQuote:
If you're seeking validation, yes, so long as your source music is high quality and not compressed to hell garbage, then it will have "good quality."
Very best,post #3 of 511/17/12 at 8:31amThread Starterpost #4 of 511/17/12 at 8:55amQuote:
thats a lot of question marks... yes, 320 kbps is high quality, (just know that alot of people say its not high enough, prefering flac or other lossless formats, i personally cant tell the difference) but only if the original recording is of high quality too, if your friend burned a cd with 128 kbps cds and you ripped it to your computer to 320 kbps that doesnt count.post #5 of 511/17/12 at 9:14amQuote:
Usually, 320kbps MP3 files are indistinguishable from CD originals.
Will any particular MP3 file sound good regardless of its bitrate? Maybe.
- is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Newbie with lots of questions! 2 minutes ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude