- 8 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Amp For HD 598 Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Iphone 5 + fiio Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E11, cMoyBB and Sennheiser HD 598 Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Seinnheiser HD 598 + Fiio E11 + Creative Xifi titanium Last post on 4/12/13 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're seeking validation, yes, so long as your source music is high quality and not compressed to hell garbage, then it will have "good quality."
thats a lot of question marks... yes, 320 kbps is high quality, (just know that alot of people say its not high enough, prefering flac or other lossless formats, i personally cant tell the difference) but only if the original recording is of high quality too, if your friend burned a cd with 128 kbps cds and you ripped it to your computer to 320 kbps that doesnt count.
Usually, 320kbps MP3 files are indistinguishable from CD originals.
Will any particular MP3 file sound good regardless of its bitrate? Maybe.
- is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
- › Looking for bands/musicians who use unusual or creative... 11 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › shure 440 vs sony mdr 7506 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)