- 8 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Amp For HD 598 Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Iphone 5 + fiio Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E11, cMoyBB and Sennheiser HD 598 Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Seinnheiser HD 598 + Fiio E11 + Creative Xifi titanium Last post on 4/12/13 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're seeking validation, yes, so long as your source music is high quality and not compressed to hell garbage, then it will have "good quality."
thats a lot of question marks... yes, 320 kbps is high quality, (just know that alot of people say its not high enough, prefering flac or other lossless formats, i personally cant tell the difference) but only if the original recording is of high quality too, if your friend burned a cd with 128 kbps cds and you ripped it to your computer to 320 kbps that doesnt count.
Usually, 320kbps MP3 files are indistinguishable from CD originals.
Will any particular MP3 file sound good regardless of its bitrate? Maybe.
- is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 58 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 1 minute ago
- › Getting a HUGO or HDVD800? 2 minutes ago
- › m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › 128GB MicroSDXC genuine or fakes? 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)