- 8 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Amp For HD 598 Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Iphone 5 + fiio Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E11, cMoyBB and Sennheiser HD 598 Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Seinnheiser HD 598 + Fiio E11 + Creative Xifi titanium Last post on 4/12/13 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're seeking validation, yes, so long as your source music is high quality and not compressed to hell garbage, then it will have "good quality."
thats a lot of question marks... yes, 320 kbps is high quality, (just know that alot of people say its not high enough, prefering flac or other lossless formats, i personally cant tell the difference) but only if the original recording is of high quality too, if your friend burned a cd with 128 kbps cds and you ripped it to your computer to 320 kbps that doesnt count.
Usually, 320kbps MP3 files are indistinguishable from CD originals.
Will any particular MP3 file sound good regardless of its bitrate? Maybe.
- is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cheap Kitchens London 36 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › [Preview] FiiO E18 Kunlun – Surprise, Surprise. 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80, Brand new, I'll beat any price. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Crystal Picolino Cable for Shure IEMs by Effect Audio 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)