- 8 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Amp For HD 598 Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Iphone 5 + fiio Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E11, cMoyBB and Sennheiser HD 598 Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Seinnheiser HD 598 + Fiio E11 + Creative Xifi titanium Last post on 4/12/13 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're seeking validation, yes, so long as your source music is high quality and not compressed to hell garbage, then it will have "good quality."
thats a lot of question marks... yes, 320 kbps is high quality, (just know that alot of people say its not high enough, prefering flac or other lossless formats, i personally cant tell the difference) but only if the original recording is of high quality too, if your friend burned a cd with 128 kbps cds and you ripped it to your computer to 320 kbps that doesnt count.
Usually, 320kbps MP3 files are indistinguishable from CD originals.
Will any particular MP3 file sound good regardless of its bitrate? Maybe.
- is this a good set up for good quality sound output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › IC: Montreal, Quebec Meet!!! 4 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 13 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Open letter to John Grado 50 seconds ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Jiu-Jitsu Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › [review] NuForce uDac-3 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)