- 99 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best USB DAC for ~$100 Headphones Last post on 6/12/13 at 8:14pm in Computer Audio
- sennheiser 598s vs shure 840 Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing a DAC for iMac Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:40pm in Dedicated Source Components
- iMac Audio Setup decisions Last post on 3/9/14 at 8:10am in Computer Audio
- LOl at these guys Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:28pm in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Best dac/amp under $75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the same questions. Also as I know most of today music files are MP3 can we benefit with 24bit/96KHz decoding? Even CDs are 16bit/44.1K. Do we need some special music format to get advantage of such DAC/Amp? If so, where we can get such music files?
Exactly. Truthfully the little guy is decently portable. Its all in what you consider portable but that e10 is small and easy to take with a laptop anywhere you go.
- Best dac/amp under $75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 45 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 - mint condition - Free shipping! 3 minutes ago
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2