- 99 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best USB DAC for ~$100 Headphones Last post on 6/12/13 at 8:14pm in Computer Audio
- sennheiser 598s vs shure 840 Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing a DAC for iMac Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:40pm in Dedicated Source Components
- iMac Audio Setup decisions Last post on 3/9/14 at 8:10am in Computer Audio
- LOl at these guys Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:28pm in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Best dac/amp under $75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the same questions. Also as I know most of today music files are MP3 can we benefit with 24bit/96KHz decoding? Even CDs are 16bit/44.1K. Do we need some special music format to get advantage of such DAC/Amp? If so, where we can get such music files?
Exactly. Truthfully the little guy is decently portable. Its all in what you consider portable but that e10 is small and easy to take with a laptop anywhere you go.
- Best dac/amp under $75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 45 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Best T90 Amp/Dac <$200 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2