Also if you want dts, it might be better to get a proper soundcard if you are not planning to buy any of the very expensive headphones or do serious listening to music.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best overall heaphone? (under $200) Last post on 3/19/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- UGH...Back to square one. Recently Bought m50s and Grados Last post on 12/19/12 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/16/12 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/16/12 at 7:06am
Definitely - the Asus Xonar cards are lovely and can be had for not that much if you shop around.
I've got one on my wish list on Amazon... here's hoping for Black Friday!
- Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2436 Active Users (426 Members and 2010 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11 1 minute ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 2 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Destiny 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)