Also if you want dts, it might be better to get a proper soundcard if you are not planning to buy any of the very expensive headphones or do serious listening to music.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best overall heaphone? (under $200) Last post on 3/19/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- UGH...Back to square one. Recently Bought m50s and Grados Last post on 12/19/12 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/16/12 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/16/12 at 7:06am
Definitely - the Asus Xonar cards are lovely and can be had for not that much if you shop around.
I've got one on my wish list on Amazon... here's hoping for Black Friday!
- Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3462 Active Users (721 Members and 2741 Guests)
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 20 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 46 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › I've got a turntable... 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric DAC V850 - General Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2