Also if you want dts, it might be better to get a proper soundcard if you are not planning to buy any of the very expensive headphones or do serious listening to music.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best overall heaphone? (under $200) Last post on 3/19/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- UGH...Back to square one. Recently Bought m50s and Grados Last post on 12/19/12 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/16/12 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/16/12 at 7:06am
Definitely - the Asus Xonar cards are lovely and can be had for not that much if you shop around.
I've got one on my wish list on Amazon... here's hoping for Black Friday!
- Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2774 Active Users (463 Members and 2311 Guests)
- › Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i 7 seconds ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 21 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Alo Audio - The International+ (4 months old / Mint Condition) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80 Impressions thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)