Also if you want dts, it might be better to get a proper soundcard if you are not planning to buy any of the very expensive headphones or do serious listening to music.
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Closed Studio Headphones
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones 250 Ohms
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi Open Reference Headphone
- itemFiiO E10
- categoryGaming Headsets
- itemSennheiser HD 280 Professional Headphones
- itemSony MDR V6 Monitor Series Headphones With CCAW Voice Coil
- itemSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over The Ear Folding Headphones Black
- itemUltrasone PRO 750
Related Forum Threads
- Best overall heaphone? (under $200) Last post on 3/19/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- UGH...Back to square one. Recently Bought m50s and Grados Last post on 12/19/12 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/16/12 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/16/12 at 7:06am
Definitely - the Asus Xonar cards are lovely and can be had for not that much if you shop around.
I've got one on my wish list on Amazon... here's hoping for Black Friday!
- Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1931 Active Users (408 Members and 1523 Guests)
- › Audeze LCD-3 w. Q Audio cable 10 seconds ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 1 minute ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Monster Audio HiFi-ET MA9 - The SLR DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Best Gaming Headphones under 200 (xbox 360) 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe