Also if you want dts, it might be better to get a proper soundcard if you are not planning to buy any of the very expensive headphones or do serious listening to music.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best overall heaphone? (under $200) Last post on 3/19/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- UGH...Back to square one. Recently Bought m50s and Grados Last post on 12/19/12 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/16/12 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/16/12 at 7:06am
Definitely - the Asus Xonar cards are lovely and can be had for not that much if you shop around.
I've got one on my wish list on Amazon... here's hoping for Black Friday!
- Any comfy, long lasting closed headphones for gaming recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2828 Active Users (440 Members and 2388 Guests)
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 20 seconds ago
- › bedroom/homework setup 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › Hello there fellas, just thought I'd introduce myself! 6 minutes ago
- › Portable amp recommendation for Android 6 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 7 minutes ago
- › Help on choosing an IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Need help with Beats By Dre Pro headphones 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3