What pumps in more bass into your ears tho?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productDenon AH-D400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- What are the bassiest analytical headphones in the market? Last post on 8/9/11 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Headphones Just For EXTREME HEAD-RATTLING Sub Bass Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 4/23/16 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 11/29/15 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Headphones for EXTREME BASS - Page 4post #46 of 7011/29/12 at 5:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 7011/29/12 at 5:13pmThread Starterpost #48 of 7011/29/12 at 5:19pmpost #49 of 7011/29/12 at 5:23pm
There are some people that do run a sub alongside headphones, for that extra rumble, which actually isn't as detrimental to sound as one might think, especially if closed headphones are used, to which it comes down to low frequencies being felt rather than the whole room acoustics. Of course, this changes from case to case.post #50 of 7011/29/12 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #51 of 7011/29/12 at 6:07pmpost #52 of 7011/29/12 at 6:16pmpost #53 of 7011/29/12 at 6:58pmpost #54 of 7011/29/12 at 7:12pmI have the sony xb-500 and have heard, tested, and owned plenty of car subs. Headphones will never really compare to the feeling of basically having subs shake your body hard enough to make your vision blur and your chair vibrate. But for bass headphones these have the most quantity over anything ive heard. The idea of having a sub next to you while listening through closed cans though, is very interesting and I think I'll try that in the future.post #55 of 7011/30/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Yes. Just yes. Buy them. Do yourself a favor. Trust me.post #56 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #57 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #58 of 7012/2/12 at 10:50amThread Starter
My friend claims that his XB1000 with a Digitoid ZO2 is way more bassier and more powerful than my XB500s when I let him audition them. If paired with a ZO2, what is still bassier, the XB500 or the XB1000? My friend says that the bass on the XB1000 is so strong it sucks on his ears. Is that just because of the amp or the headphones?post #59 of 7012/3/12 at 5:06pmThread Starter
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 2 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review & Discussions/Impressions: Creative Labs E-MU Walnut Wood... 3 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Workout upgrade from my Meelectronics M6 6 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...