What pumps in more bass into your ears tho?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productDenon AH-D400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- What are the bassiest analytical headphones in the market? Last post on 8/9/11 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Headphones Just For EXTREME HEAD-RATTLING Sub Bass Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 5/21/14 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 5/12/15 at 2:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Headphones for EXTREME BASS - Page 4post #46 of 7011/29/12 at 5:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 7011/29/12 at 5:13pmThread Starterpost #48 of 7011/29/12 at 5:19pmpost #49 of 7011/29/12 at 5:23pm
There are some people that do run a sub alongside headphones, for that extra rumble, which actually isn't as detrimental to sound as one might think, especially if closed headphones are used, to which it comes down to low frequencies being felt rather than the whole room acoustics. Of course, this changes from case to case.post #50 of 7011/29/12 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #51 of 7011/29/12 at 6:07pmpost #52 of 7011/29/12 at 6:16pmpost #53 of 7011/29/12 at 6:58pmpost #54 of 7011/29/12 at 7:12pmI have the sony xb-500 and have heard, tested, and owned plenty of car subs. Headphones will never really compare to the feeling of basically having subs shake your body hard enough to make your vision blur and your chair vibrate. But for bass headphones these have the most quantity over anything ive heard. The idea of having a sub next to you while listening through closed cans though, is very interesting and I think I'll try that in the future.post #55 of 7011/30/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Yes. Just yes. Buy them. Do yourself a favor. Trust me.post #56 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #57 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #58 of 7012/2/12 at 10:50amThread Starter
My friend claims that his XB1000 with a Digitoid ZO2 is way more bassier and more powerful than my XB500s when I let him audition them. If paired with a ZO2, what is still bassier, the XB500 or the XB1000? My friend says that the bass on the XB1000 is so strong it sucks on his ears. Is that just because of the amp or the headphones?post #59 of 7012/3/12 at 5:06pmThread Starter
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 3 minutes ago
- › Joni Mitchell 3 minutes ago
- › Crackling noise in my AKG K702's 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 11 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 12 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 13 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 13 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 13 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 14 minutes ago
- › WTB - XLR to RCA Cables 16 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)