What pumps in more bass into your ears tho?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productDenon AH-D400tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/18/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/18/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- What are the bassiest analytical headphones in the market? Last post on 8/9/11 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Headphones Just For EXTREME HEAD-RATTLING Sub Bass Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 4/23/16 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 11/29/15 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
Headphones for EXTREME BASS - Page 4post #46 of 7011/29/12 at 5:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 7011/29/12 at 5:13pmThread Starterpost #48 of 7011/29/12 at 5:19pmpost #49 of 7011/29/12 at 5:23pm
There are some people that do run a sub alongside headphones, for that extra rumble, which actually isn't as detrimental to sound as one might think, especially if closed headphones are used, to which it comes down to low frequencies being felt rather than the whole room acoustics. Of course, this changes from case to case.post #50 of 7011/29/12 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #51 of 7011/29/12 at 6:07pmpost #52 of 7011/29/12 at 6:16pmpost #53 of 7011/29/12 at 6:58pmpost #54 of 7011/29/12 at 7:12pmI have the sony xb-500 and have heard, tested, and owned plenty of car subs. Headphones will never really compare to the feeling of basically having subs shake your body hard enough to make your vision blur and your chair vibrate. But for bass headphones these have the most quantity over anything ive heard. The idea of having a sub next to you while listening through closed cans though, is very interesting and I think I'll try that in the future.post #55 of 7011/30/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Yes. Just yes. Buy them. Do yourself a favor. Trust me.post #56 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #57 of 7011/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #58 of 7012/2/12 at 10:50amThread Starter
My friend claims that his XB1000 with a Digitoid ZO2 is way more bassier and more powerful than my XB500s when I let him audition them. If paired with a ZO2, what is still bassier, the XB500 or the XB1000? My friend says that the bass on the XB1000 is so strong it sucks on his ears. Is that just because of the amp or the headphones?post #59 of 7012/3/12 at 5:06pmThread Starter
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Head-Fi Times "A Ghetto burnout newspaper" 10 seconds ago
- › 【≽+91=9772572547≼】=online!!!~Black maGic SpeCialist BABA ji iN KotA 22 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE 32 seconds ago
- › Volume control with BX5/LSR 305? 1 minute ago
- › 【≽ = शिव = ≼】91-9958802839 blaCk mAgIc SpeCIaLIsT bABa ji Hong Kong 2 minutes ago
- › How is this possible? 2 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 3 minutes ago
- › 【≽+91=9772572547≼】=online!!!~Black maGic SpeCialist BABA ji iN uAe 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 6 minutes ago
- › #+91-7087592629 Best astrology mantra vashikaran for wife Mumbai 6 minutes ago
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear