- 3,945 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- NEED HELP DECIDING Last post on 3/20/13 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp for M100s and M80s (V-Moda's) Last post on 12/29/12 at 2:47am in Portable Headphone Amps
- ATH-M50s revived my love of hi-fi audio. Now I want an affordable, portable amp for ALAC. Last post on 12/24/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What gear do I need to power my Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm headphones? Last post on 4/27/14 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for amplified setup for V-Moda M-100s Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
JDS Labs C421 or Fiio E11 with m-100 ... Need Help !!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yea thats definitely adds up ... so i'll be waiting for your delivery as well ;) ... what do you mean by LOD sorry am not familiar with these terms if its a connector why would I need it .. my source will the iPhone 5 ... if its not would you suggest what kind of LOD and where to get it and how it works sorry for asking too much .. I really appreciate your help bro :)
Well, I may go down the same road as you. I already have a E11 and JDS CmoyBB. I just tried my very best to control my self: not to click the button on JDS website again. But I think the any reason kept me from clicking is that I'm not quite sure to get a O2 or C421...
Edited by guyuemuziye - 12/7/12 at 8:08pm
Posted this on another thread after some impressions
"Reporting back after using them for roughly 20 minutes.
I think i'm in love with this combination.
HM601slim + C421 (2227) + reshelled TF10.
My music now sounds very "alive". The bass boost also adds a bit of punch but not too much.
Since the HM601 is on the warmer side and apparently the 2227 is also on the warmer side it helps tame a bit of the harshness in some of the songs which now sound absolutely beautiful.
Micro detail is also improved vastly...can't really explain it but my music sounds a lot more edgy "
Warm + warm = helped tame a bit of harshness in some songs.
Amps are supposed to be wires with gain. The E11 is a relatively neutral amp, so it won't provide differences to your headphones, if they don't need an amp in the first place.
- JDS Labs C421 or Fiio E11 with m-100 ... Need Help !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 16 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (Impressions of DN-2000,... 31 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 40 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)