- 2,607 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Portugal
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- NEED HELP DECIDING Last post on 3/20/13 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp for M100s and M80s (V-Moda's) Last post on 12/29/12 at 2:47am in Portable Headphone Amps
- ATH-M50s revived my love of hi-fi audio. Now I want an affordable, portable amp for ALAC. Last post on 12/24/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What gear do I need to power my Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm headphones? Last post on 12/24/12 at 12:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for amplified setup for V-Moda M-100s Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
JDS Labs C421 or Fiio E11 with m-100 ... Need Help !!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yea thats definitely adds up ... so i'll be waiting for your delivery as well ;) ... what do you mean by LOD sorry am not familiar with these terms if its a connector why would I need it .. my source will the iPhone 5 ... if its not would you suggest what kind of LOD and where to get it and how it works sorry for asking too much .. I really appreciate your help bro :)
Well, I may go down the same road as you. I already have a E11 and JDS CmoyBB. I just tried my very best to control my self: not to click the button on JDS website again. But I think the any reason kept me from clicking is that I'm not quite sure to get a O2 or C421...
Edited by guyuemuziye - 12/7/12 at 8:08pm
Posted this on another thread after some impressions
"Reporting back after using them for roughly 20 minutes.
I think i'm in love with this combination.
HM601slim + C421 (2227) + reshelled TF10.
My music now sounds very "alive". The bass boost also adds a bit of punch but not too much.
Since the HM601 is on the warmer side and apparently the 2227 is also on the warmer side it helps tame a bit of the harshness in some of the songs which now sound absolutely beautiful.
Micro detail is also improved vastly...can't really explain it but my music sounds a lot more edgy "
Warm + warm = helped tame a bit of harshness in some songs.
Amps are supposed to be wires with gain. The E11 is a relatively neutral amp, so it won't provide differences to your headphones, if they don't need an amp in the first place.
- JDS Labs C421 or Fiio E11 with m-100 ... Need Help !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 16 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet Probably 2/6/13 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Axel Grell Interview - Sennheiser High End - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe