- 99 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Would this b a good start up desktop set up? Last post on 1/25/15 at 8:46pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser 598/558. Reliance on an AMP, iBasse P3 Heron sufficient? Last post on 1/21/15 at 10:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- best headphones under 200$ Last post on 1/18/15 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The headphones for movies thread Last post on 1/19/15 at 2:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- O2 + ODAC amp/dac combo optimal gain settings for Sennheiser HD598? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Sennheiser hd 598s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
only problems ive seen with them are cracking on the headband. but then it only happened in the first batch about 4 years ago. no one complained about them breaking ever since the headband fix so it looks like it would be safe to buy the used ones, as long as they have not beed abused badly by tossing them around (actually that applies to every other headphone too)
- Sennheiser hd 598s
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 57 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 10 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 11 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 11 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 12 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)