- 99 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- HD 598 for vocals Last post on 5/21/15 at 5:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best listening experience: iPod + AMP or new DAP? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:57am in Portable Source Gear
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Sennheiser hd 598s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
only problems ive seen with them are cracking on the headband. but then it only happened in the first batch about 4 years ago. no one complained about them breaking ever since the headband fix so it looks like it would be safe to buy the used ones, as long as they have not beed abused badly by tossing them around (actually that applies to every other headphone too)
- Sennheiser hd 598s
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 37 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 55 seconds ago
- › The voodoo-less cable thread. Reasonable cable vendors and reviews. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mid-forward in ears with good treble but not a lot of bass... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)