- 85 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 598 vs Audio Technica ATH-A900X Last post on 7/28/14 at 8:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any info/reviews of the Soundblaster E3 and E1? Last post on 7/1/14 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- First pair of headphones? (~100 USD budget) Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I have $200, what to buy? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:32pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WANTED] Beyerdynamic DT770 or Sennheiser HD598/HD650 Last post on 6/20/14 at 10:04pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Sennheiser hd 598s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
only problems ive seen with them are cracking on the headband. but then it only happened in the first batch about 4 years ago. no one complained about them breaking ever since the headband fix so it looks like it would be safe to buy the used ones, as long as they have not beed abused badly by tossing them around (actually that applies to every other headphone too)
- Sennheiser hd 598s
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 5 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)