- 25 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing my first pair of quality headphones! Last post on 6/11/11 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for headphones under $150USD for home use! Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stuck between Sennheiser HD 518 or 598 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
xDuoo X2 : Watch out Sansa! This review is a part of the review tour organised by Hifinage in India. I'd like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to be on the tour. And more...
Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sennheiser HD5XX line might not fit your needs as they require an amp to sound good and also they're open back, which means sound leakage and no isolation.
The M50s are always a solid and very common recommendation for everyone in a similar to your situation.
M50 has rubbish soundstage
HD5-- line has rubbish isolation
isolation and soundstage don't normally go together,
but a good choice would be the Beyerdynamic DT770
since it has okay isolation and okay soundstage
- Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 16 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Cardas Clear Cable?? 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Auralic Gemini 3 minutes ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Skullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Size by cs098
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2