- 25 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-558tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing my first pair of quality headphones! Last post on 6/11/11 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for headphones under $150USD for home use! Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stuck between Sennheiser HD 518 or 598 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 558 / 598 cracking issue? (Or Recomend me some other Headphones) Last post on 1/16/13 at 11:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sennheiser HD5XX line might not fit your needs as they require an amp to sound good and also they're open back, which means sound leakage and no isolation.
The M50s are always a solid and very common recommendation for everyone in a similar to your situation.
M50 has rubbish soundstage
HD5-- line has rubbish isolation
isolation and soundstage don't normally go together,
but a good choice would be the Beyerdynamic DT770
since it has okay isolation and okay soundstage
- Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 8 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 vs Fostex TH-900? 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)