- 25 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-558tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing my first pair of quality headphones! Last post on 6/11/11 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for headphones under $150USD for home use! Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stuck between Sennheiser HD 518 or 598 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 558 / 598 cracking issue? (Or Recomend me some other Headphones) Last post on 1/16/13 at 11:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sennheiser HD5XX line might not fit your needs as they require an amp to sound good and also they're open back, which means sound leakage and no isolation.
The M50s are always a solid and very common recommendation for everyone in a similar to your situation.
M50 has rubbish soundstage
HD5-- line has rubbish isolation
isolation and soundstage don't normally go together,
but a good choice would be the Beyerdynamic DT770
since it has okay isolation and okay soundstage
- Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help with setting up Schiit Vali 28 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 43 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Stock FW ver 2.1.0 (Latest... 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 50 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II Review 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › I want to upgrade my Beyerdynamic 990 Pros 250 ohm without having... 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)