- 25 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-558tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing my first pair of quality headphones! Last post on 6/11/11 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for headphones under $150USD for home use! Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stuck between Sennheiser HD 518 or 598 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 558 / 598 cracking issue? (Or Recomend me some other Headphones) Last post on 1/16/13 at 11:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sennheiser HD5XX line might not fit your needs as they require an amp to sound good and also they're open back, which means sound leakage and no isolation.
The M50s are always a solid and very common recommendation for everyone in a similar to your situation.
M50 has rubbish soundstage
HD5-- line has rubbish isolation
isolation and soundstage don't normally go together,
but a good choice would be the Beyerdynamic DT770
since it has okay isolation and okay soundstage
- Sennheiser hd380 pro or hd555 or hd595 or audio technicia ath m50s LE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 21 seconds ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 58 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS USB headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8? 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)