Just got these - AMAZING phones. However dorky looking, I suppose theres a similar phone with the same sound sig with a more portable friendly/better look?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPSB M4U 1tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Good Portable DAP for use with M4U1 Last post on 2/22/15 at 6:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/17/15 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good non-leaking over ear headphones for office use (~$400) Last post on 2/15/15 at 12:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help me find velour earpads for my M4U1 Last post on 1/8/15 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not really. You could try the B&W P7. I preferred the sound of the PSB's, but those were close, but with a mid-base hump that bleeds into the mids a bit. However, some like that.
However the P7 do look great.
Try Custom Cables. They have a huge selection of pads and I am sure there are some that would fit. Some of the Sennheiser look like they would.
I just picked up a pair of m4u1's, and I am currently rocking out to them using Fidelia > E17 DAC > Headphones. Wow. I am quite impressed. I didn't now what to expect, but very pleased so far. I have lots of listening to do, across many genres, then a review.
Edited by prez - 2/26/15 at 9:05am
- PSB M4U1 - Thoughts?
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 50 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-580s for sale! 6 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors - FINALLY! 7 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3