- 717 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K618DJtagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAKG K67 TIESTO DJ STUDIO LIVE HEADPHONES k 67 on ear mp3 3d axistagged by System, 11/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- PLEASE read if you like lady porridge or headphones Last post on 5/15/13 at 12:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass pounding headphones? Last post on 5/9/13 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 200$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100 - Page 2post #16 of 1811/20/12 at 6:01pmThey are much better. I find them to be a bassheads delight, especially for the price. They really are amazing headphones for the money.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/22/12 at 6:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by PFULMTL
AKG K618 DJ. However comfort is different for everyone as they are on-the-ear style. I thought they sounded badass for $99. A ton of bass and has a decent amount of detail. The headband and hinge is also made out of polymer, which is a stronger plastic.
The AKG K67 Tiesto came out recently too for the same price. The specs are not the same, so I can't tell yah how they are.
Any SQ difference between $99 K618DJ , $129 K619 and Tiesto K67?post #18 of 1811/22/12 at 7:05pm
- Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 minutes ago
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2