- 648 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K618DJtagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAKG K67 TIESTO DJ STUDIO LIVE HEADPHONES k 67 on ear mp3 3d axistagged by System, 11/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones under 200$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones as a Christmas present Last post on 12/24/12 at 4:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones, need some help on choosing. Last post on 11/16/12 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bit of a painful headphone purchasing dilemma (All advice welcome!!) Last post on 11/22/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100 - Page 2post #16 of 1811/20/12 at 6:01pmThey are much better. I find them to be a bassheads delight, especially for the price. They really are amazing headphones for the money.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/22/12 at 6:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by PFULMTL
AKG K618 DJ. However comfort is different for everyone as they are on-the-ear style. I thought they sounded badass for $99. A ton of bass and has a decent amount of detail. The headband and hinge is also made out of polymer, which is a stronger plastic.
The AKG K67 Tiesto came out recently too for the same price. The specs are not the same, so I can't tell yah how they are.
Any SQ difference between $99 K618DJ , $129 K619 and Tiesto K67?
- Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms 57 seconds ago
- › Xbox one coming: looking for wireless dolby headphones with optical... 1 minute ago
- › What equipment would I need to hear the difference between a... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 1 minute ago
- › x can v8 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEM for a bass head? 3 minutes ago
- › DT 770's Very Uncomfortable 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe