- 686 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K618DJtagged by System, 11/15/12
- productAKG K67 TIESTO DJ STUDIO LIVE HEADPHONES k 67 on ear mp3 3d axistagged by System, 11/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- PLEASE read if you like lady porridge or headphones Last post on 5/15/13 at 12:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass pounding headphones? Last post on 5/9/13 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 200$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100 - Page 2post #16 of 1811/20/12 at 6:01pmThey are much better. I find them to be a bassheads delight, especially for the price. They really are amazing headphones for the money.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/22/12 at 6:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by PFULMTL
AKG K618 DJ. However comfort is different for everyone as they are on-the-ear style. I thought they sounded badass for $99. A ton of bass and has a decent amount of detail. The headband and hinge is also made out of polymer, which is a stronger plastic.
The AKG K67 Tiesto came out recently too for the same price. The specs are not the same, so I can't tell yah how they are.
Any SQ difference between $99 K618DJ , $129 K619 and Tiesto K67?post #18 of 1811/22/12 at 7:05pm
- Good Headphones for DnB and Dubstep Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 34 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 56 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rookie needs some advice for traveling setup and review of pc setup 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2