My CD's will be arriving soon which I will rip into FLAC files. Which software or program should I get to put these FLAC files in and listen to music? I heard you can't put FLAC in itunes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
dbPowerAmp and MediaMonkey are also recommended by their users. I've never tried either.
I use EAC (available at no charge) and the reference implementation of FLAC (free, with source code for those interested) to rip the CD's. The initial setup of EAC is somewhat arcane. By following a Blowfish guide, at first, setup was simple. After I did really understood what I was doing, I used the same setup as the guide recommended.
I'm having a problem ripping a CD to Foobar2000 (it's my first time). I'm already in the "Rip Audio CD" box where it lets you name the artist and album, and lets you select which tracks to rip. It hasn't given me an option on which format to rip to (FLAC, WAV, etc.), how do I choose FLAC format?
- Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › How come treble peaks are well above the frequency range of most... 10 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 22 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 3 minutes ago
- › The Tera player Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [SOLD] METRUM HEX 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Pair of Over-Ear Headphones around $100 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)