My CD's will be arriving soon which I will rip into FLAC files. Which software or program should I get to put these FLAC files in and listen to music? I heard you can't put FLAC in itunes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
dbPowerAmp and MediaMonkey are also recommended by their users. I've never tried either.
I use EAC (available at no charge) and the reference implementation of FLAC (free, with source code for those interested) to rip the CD's. The initial setup of EAC is somewhat arcane. By following a Blowfish guide, at first, setup was simple. After I did really understood what I was doing, I used the same setup as the guide recommended.
I'm having a problem ripping a CD to Foobar2000 (it's my first time). I'm already in the "Rip Audio CD" box where it lets you name the artist and album, and lets you select which tracks to rip. It hasn't given me an option on which format to rip to (FLAC, WAV, etc.), how do I choose FLAC format?
- Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audio Technica A900x 10 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)