My CD's will be arriving soon which I will rip into FLAC files. Which software or program should I get to put these FLAC files in and listen to music? I heard you can't put FLAC in itunes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
dbPowerAmp and MediaMonkey are also recommended by their users. I've never tried either.
I use EAC (available at no charge) and the reference implementation of FLAC (free, with source code for those interested) to rip the CD's. The initial setup of EAC is somewhat arcane. By following a Blowfish guide, at first, setup was simple. After I did really understood what I was doing, I used the same setup as the guide recommended.
I'm having a problem ripping a CD to Foobar2000 (it's my first time). I'm already in the "Rip Audio CD" box where it lets you name the artist and album, and lets you select which tracks to rip. It hasn't given me an option on which format to rip to (FLAC, WAV, etc.), how do I choose FLAC format?
- Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 27 seconds ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New here, trying to start a thread in the Dedicated Components Forum 4 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet May 2nd 2015 (CanJam after party!!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2