My CD's will be arriving soon which I will rip into FLAC files. Which software or program should I get to put these FLAC files in and listen to music? I heard you can't put FLAC in itunes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
dbPowerAmp and MediaMonkey are also recommended by their users. I've never tried either.
I use EAC (available at no charge) and the reference implementation of FLAC (free, with source code for those interested) to rip the CD's. The initial setup of EAC is somewhat arcane. By following a Blowfish guide, at first, setup was simple. After I did really understood what I was doing, I used the same setup as the guide recommended.
I'm having a problem ripping a CD to Foobar2000 (it's my first time). I'm already in the "Rip Audio CD" box where it lets you name the artist and album, and lets you select which tracks to rip. It hasn't given me an option on which format to rip to (FLAC, WAV, etc.), how do I choose FLAC format?
- Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 18 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 56 seconds ago
- › "Colouration" of a DAP's sound - How does it work? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Lyr Amp . . . excellent condition with a set of new tubes 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)