My CD's will be arriving soon which I will rip into FLAC files. Which software or program should I get to put these FLAC files in and listen to music? I heard you can't put FLAC in itunes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
dbPowerAmp and MediaMonkey are also recommended by their users. I've never tried either.
I use EAC (available at no charge) and the reference implementation of FLAC (free, with source code for those interested) to rip the CD's. The initial setup of EAC is somewhat arcane. By following a Blowfish guide, at first, setup was simple. After I did really understood what I was doing, I used the same setup as the guide recommended.
I'm having a problem ripping a CD to Foobar2000 (it's my first time). I'm already in the "Rip Audio CD" box where it lets you name the artist and album, and lets you select which tracks to rip. It hasn't given me an option on which format to rip to (FLAC, WAV, etc.), how do I choose FLAC format?
- Which Software should I get for FLAC files?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II just now
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 58 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 1 minute ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Motorsport Model-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2