buying very soon. i hear good things about all 3 of these headphones. i was also considering the beats mixr's but i already know what everyone will say about them!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose a headphone! Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to Head-Fi, Have a Few Questions Last post on 11/5/12 at 4:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd say wait for the reviews on the M100. This one [ http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/v-moda-m-100-review.html ] isn't very favorable, but if bass is what you like, then they may be worth looking into. Another thing, if you'd like to use these headphones for portable use I would recommend steering away from the athm50 as they have an 8ft cable, not very portable. The m-80 would certainly be a good option along with the hd25 and dt1350.
Of the three I would say the m100s. I love bass though, and I already have them pre-ordered with custom plates. Thats a bonus to v-moda headphones is the customization options. Also the cable is kevlar which always is a + for me.
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Question about playing particular song 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › UE900 for sale 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 6 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2