buying very soon. i hear good things about all 3 of these headphones. i was also considering the beats mixr's but i already know what everyone will say about them!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose a headphone! Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to Head-Fi, Have a Few Questions Last post on 11/5/12 at 4:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Please try again!
Something has gone wrong! Please refresh the page or try again later.
Tech support has been notified of the problem.
Error: 503 Service Unavailable
I'd say wait for the reviews on the M100. This one [ http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/v-moda-m-100-review.html ] isn't very favorable, but if bass is what you like, then they may be worth looking into. Another thing, if you'd like to use these headphones for portable use I would recommend steering away from the athm50 as they have an 8ft cable, not very portable. The m-80 would certainly be a good option along with the hd25 and dt1350.
Of the three I would say the m100s. I love bass though, and I already have them pre-ordered with custom plates. Thats a bonus to v-moda headphones is the customization options. Also the cable is kevlar which always is a + for me.
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Hello and Help 35 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 6 minutes ago
- › The New Motherboards x99 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)