buying very soon. i hear good things about all 3 of these headphones. i was also considering the beats mixr's but i already know what everyone will say about them!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose a headphone! Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to Head-Fi, Have a Few Questions Last post on 11/5/12 at 4:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd say wait for the reviews on the M100. This one [ http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/v-moda-m-100-review.html ] isn't very favorable, but if bass is what you like, then they may be worth looking into. Another thing, if you'd like to use these headphones for portable use I would recommend steering away from the athm50 as they have an 8ft cable, not very portable. The m-80 would certainly be a good option along with the hd25 and dt1350.
Of the three I would say the m100s. I love bass though, and I already have them pre-ordered with custom plates. Thats a bonus to v-moda headphones is the customization options. Also the cable is kevlar which always is a + for me.
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tralucent Audio 1plus2 (1+2 Hybrid IEM) With Tralucent Silver &... 17 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 43 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-C300 Urban Raver Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 3 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2