buying very soon. i hear good things about all 3 of these headphones. i was also considering the beats mixr's but i already know what everyone will say about them!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose a headphone! Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to Head-Fi, Have a Few Questions Last post on 11/5/12 at 4:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd say wait for the reviews on the M100. This one [ http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/v-moda-m-100-review.html ] isn't very favorable, but if bass is what you like, then they may be worth looking into. Another thing, if you'd like to use these headphones for portable use I would recommend steering away from the athm50 as they have an 8ft cable, not very portable. The m-80 would certainly be a good option along with the hd25 and dt1350.
Of the three I would say the m100s. I love bass though, and I already have them pre-ordered with custom plates. Thats a bonus to v-moda headphones is the customization options. Also the cable is kevlar which always is a + for me.
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 3 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 40 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 55 seconds ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 1 minute ago
- › Xuelin Ihifi 800, a brief introduction 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Stax SRM-007T 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2