buying very soon. i hear good things about all 3 of these headphones. i was also considering the beats mixr's but i already know what everyone will say about them!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose a headphone! Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to Head-Fi, Have a Few Questions Last post on 11/5/12 at 4:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd say wait for the reviews on the M100. This one [ http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/v-moda-m-100-review.html ] isn't very favorable, but if bass is what you like, then they may be worth looking into. Another thing, if you'd like to use these headphones for portable use I would recommend steering away from the athm50 as they have an 8ft cable, not very portable. The m-80 would certainly be a good option along with the hd25 and dt1350.
Of the three I would say the m100s. I love bass though, and I already have them pre-ordered with custom plates. Thats a bonus to v-moda headphones is the customization options. Also the cable is kevlar which always is a + for me.
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50????
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AURALiC owners unite! 30 seconds ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3