- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productCAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 )tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Incipio f38, Superlux HD681 (or 668), or Razer Orca's? HELP! Last post on 7/25/12 at 2:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap headphones <50$, closed, and sound like dt-770 Last post on 7/28/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones for under 60 dollars? Last post on 6/8/12 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
CAD Audio MH310
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Koss DJ PRO 100
I'm for the Pro Dj 100 as well, I don't like Panasonics nor SKull Candy and I've yet to try CAD Audio
Non the less Mal knows his stuff... and I only hope I can try as many low end cans as he has ;3
Still Koss Pro Dj100 should be a winner for you! [The others might work good or better to... so try a few if u can find a shop]
- British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 27 seconds ago
- › Xduoo x2 or Ruizu x02 or Fiio x1? 31 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3