- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productCAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 )tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Incipio f38, Superlux HD681 (or 668), or Razer Orca's? HELP! Last post on 7/25/12 at 2:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap headphones <50$, closed, and sound like dt-770 Last post on 7/28/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones for under 60 dollars? Last post on 6/8/12 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
CAD Audio MH310
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Koss DJ PRO 100
I'm for the Pro Dj 100 as well, I don't like Panasonics nor SKull Candy and I've yet to try CAD Audio
Non the less Mal knows his stuff... and I only hope I can try as many low end cans as he has ;3
Still Koss Pro Dj100 should be a winner for you! [The others might work good or better to... so try a few if u can find a shop]
- British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 29 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 58 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2