- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productCAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 )tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Incipio f38, Superlux HD681 (or 668), or Razer Orca's? HELP! Last post on 7/25/12 at 2:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap headphones <50$, closed, and sound like dt-770 Last post on 7/28/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones for under 60 dollars? Last post on 6/8/12 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
CAD Audio MH310
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Koss DJ PRO 100
I'm for the Pro Dj 100 as well, I don't like Panasonics nor SKull Candy and I've yet to try CAD Audio
Non the less Mal knows his stuff... and I only hope I can try as many low end cans as he has ;3
Still Koss Pro Dj100 should be a winner for you! [The others might work good or better to... so try a few if u can find a shop]
- British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR-XB90EX vs. MDR-EX650 8 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 51 seconds ago
- › Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour 2 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC" 4 minutes ago
- › Meier Audio Daccord 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best looking tube amp 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)