- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productCAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 )tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Incipio f38, Superlux HD681 (or 668), or Razer Orca's? HELP! Last post on 7/25/12 at 2:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap headphones <50$, closed, and sound like dt-770 Last post on 7/28/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones for under 60 dollars? Last post on 6/8/12 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
CAD Audio MH310
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Koss DJ PRO 100
I'm for the Pro Dj 100 as well, I don't like Panasonics nor SKull Candy and I've yet to try CAD Audio
Non the less Mal knows his stuff... and I only hope I can try as many low end cans as he has ;3
Still Koss Pro Dj100 should be a winner for you! [The others might work good or better to... so try a few if u can find a shop]
- British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 3 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Seeking advice: Audio-gd customer service (NFB-15) 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › SR850 upgrade 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2