- 1 Post. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhonestagged by System, 11/15/12
- productCAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 )tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/15/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 11/15/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Incipio f38, Superlux HD681 (or 668), or Razer Orca's? HELP! Last post on 7/25/12 at 2:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap headphones <50$, closed, and sound like dt-770 Last post on 7/28/12 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones for under 60 dollars? Last post on 6/8/12 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
CAD Audio MH310
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Koss DJ PRO 100
I'm for the Pro Dj 100 as well, I don't like Panasonics nor SKull Candy and I've yet to try CAD Audio
Non the less Mal knows his stuff... and I only hope I can try as many low end cans as he has ;3
Still Koss Pro Dj100 should be a winner for you! [The others might work good or better to... so try a few if u can find a shop]
- British Metalhead looking for an alternative to Beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › CEntrance Glove Audio A1 + AK100 + Kingston 32GB MicroSD (x2) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 6 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2