- 127 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Atlantic Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 vs DT990 Pro Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do u trust Frequence Response Graph ?? Innerfidelity Last post on 12/7/14 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on Yesterday at 2:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
[Review] Sennheiser HD600 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
just got y hd600 today! woooo! exactly what I've been looking for!! I'm so glad i didn't get the hd650. Not that they would be bad, but these are bassy enough and I wouldn't want to lose the incredible treble performance even a bit. the only downfall is that they are really really really "open" headphones. I was shocked the first time i put them on. They block zero, and i mean zero sound. I wouldn't know they were on if i didn't feel them. Oh well. But otherwise, yes yes yes... Yes.
- [Review] Sennheiser HD600
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Vali Clipping/Popping Noise 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Portable closed headphone with great bass and no amp required 6 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet 03.14.2015 - Hosted by Overture... 7 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)