- 124 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Atlantic Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp or headphone advice Last post on 10/1/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp & headphone advice? Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
[Review] Sennheiser HD600 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
just got y hd600 today! woooo! exactly what I've been looking for!! I'm so glad i didn't get the hd650. Not that they would be bad, but these are bassy enough and I wouldn't want to lose the incredible treble performance even a bit. the only downfall is that they are really really really "open" headphones. I was shocked the first time i put them on. They block zero, and i mean zero sound. I wouldn't know they were on if i didn't feel them. Oh well. But otherwise, yes yes yes... Yes.
- [Review] Sennheiser HD600
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 seconds ago
- › New AKG K701 (Without Bumps - Original Manufactured Condition from... 21 seconds ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 34 seconds ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod = 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW FW. . link 1st page. . 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorers for $149.95 RMAF special! 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)