- 127 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Atlantic Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
[Review] Sennheiser HD600 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
just got y hd600 today! woooo! exactly what I've been looking for!! I'm so glad i didn't get the hd650. Not that they would be bad, but these are bassy enough and I wouldn't want to lose the incredible treble performance even a bit. the only downfall is that they are really really really "open" headphones. I was shocked the first time i put them on. They block zero, and i mean zero sound. I wouldn't know they were on if i didn't feel them. Oh well. But otherwise, yes yes yes... Yes.
- [Review] Sennheiser HD600
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › DAP Challenge Chart (Including 23 Portable Sources, Sony ZX2 added.... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction and 2 Recommendations! 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2