- 127 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Atlantic Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
[Review] Sennheiser HD600 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
just got y hd600 today! woooo! exactly what I've been looking for!! I'm so glad i didn't get the hd650. Not that they would be bad, but these are bassy enough and I wouldn't want to lose the incredible treble performance even a bit. the only downfall is that they are really really really "open" headphones. I was shocked the first time i put them on. They block zero, and i mean zero sound. I wouldn't know they were on if i didn't feel them. Oh well. But otherwise, yes yes yes... Yes.
- [Review] Sennheiser HD600
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 seconds ago
- › The new Sansui SS-100 Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 58 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 1 minute ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › An interesting discussion I had with a friend about damping drivers... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)