I'm hoping to pick up some bluetooth headphones by Christmas this year. I commute daily on the metro with my Klipsch Image X10i (which sound great), but I am going crazy dealing with cables! My requirements are the following:
- Wireless (bluetooth A2DP)
- Compatible with iOS and Windows Phone
- Listen to the following genres (electronic, indie rock, indie rock, folk) probably in that order.
- Don't mind a bias towards bass, but also don't search specifically for it.
- Preferably around ear, but on-ear is ok as well if the set is comfortable enough.
- Need a 3.5mm jack for when bluetooth batteries run out.
- Need to be foldable for travel.
- Don't need active noise cancellation.
I'm leaning towards the Klipsch Image One Bluetooth, but want to ensure I don't miss any other great products.