Post what in your opinion are the sexiest headphones. Don't forget pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $250 Budget - Headphones (not in-ear) with Mic (mic would be for iPhone use) Last post on 10/15/10 at 1:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-reviews: Luxman P-1u and P-200 Last post on 7/17/10 at 12:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- *NOOB* Looking for starter headphones ~ $200-250 Last post on 11/22/12 at 12:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Sexiest Headphone Threadpost #1 of 1011/11/12 at 9:51pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 1011/14/12 at 5:57ampost #3 of 1011/14/12 at 6:00ampost #4 of 1011/14/12 at 2:47pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1011/14/12 at 4:43pmpost #6 of 1011/14/12 at 5:22pmpost #7 of 1011/14/12 at 5:50pmpost #8 of 1011/14/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by simonpking
i loved ths look of the aiaiai studio - its a shame that sound-to-looks-to-price did'nt equate
those look cool. but very uncomfortablepost #9 of 1011/14/12 at 6:30pmpost #10 of 1011/14/12 at 6:35pm
We already have a HUGE thread on this if you want to look: http://www.head-fi.org/t/533368/the-best-looking-headphones
But a few things:
Sony Qualia 010 needs no introduction
I may be alone in this, but I think the K701 is really classy with its brown and white combination.
I think the Grado HP2 looks really nice in a simple way
The Audio Technica W2002 is my favorite-looking closed headphone:
And just because:
Edited by Ishcabible - 11/14/12 at 6:36pm
- Sexiest Headphone Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A 2 minutes ago
- › Let's Discuss Your Raspberry Pi Setups 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Problem: DC Jack Ties Case to (-). Solutions? 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 12 HOURS AWAY!!! 4 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2