its funny cuz i dreamed about getting a new amp last nite...no joke...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are some good IEMs that are high impedance ? Last post on 11/13/12 at 7:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Entering electrostats - where's the sweet spot for a nice setup? Last post on 11/26/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Heir Audio Tzar-350 – Dual-Precision Balanced Armature Driver Last post on 11/11/13 at 12:39pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Heir Audio Tzar 350 (free custom cable!) - sold Last post on 9/25/13 at 5:21pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- [Review] Heir Audio Tsar 350 Last post on 9/9/13 at 8:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
Heir Audio Tzar 90 and Tzar 350 Universal In Ear Monitors - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Pre order price on the amp is $279
Launch date is yet to be announced, but I would not be surprised if it was conjunction with the IEM shipment date.
what will be the price after pre order period?
And it is not able to ship in the same shipment as the iems right?
I'll be comparing the Tzar 350 with my 4.Ai and 3.Ai. And 8.A.
No, I'm not a Heir fanboy! I prefer the term aficionado. Or "collector" even, I'm genuinely annoyed that I missed (read: couldn't afford) the 6.A before they became extinct.
Edit: Please ignore my avatar when reading above statement.
Will you be getting a Tzar 90 as well? I'd be VERY interested in your review of them compared to the 8.A. I've had my 4.Ais for a little over a week and I LOVE them (best IEMs I've ever heard). But, I've also been thinking about the 8.As. Now the Wizard goes and throws this into the mix too...damn him. What I'd really like to see is your ranking/comparison of ALL the Heir CIEM/IEMs.
So a comparison of all would be fantastic
All I know is after the pre-order period the price will be higher.
As far as shipping them with IEMs, yes this can be done in the future. We also plan on stocking the Amps as we do the IEMs in America as well. So turn around times should be faster for North American customers
Regarding the Dimensions... Sorry I don't have those with me....
I can tell you it is a "lofty" amp that in a pinch one could use it to break a car window, as the Magnus 1 cable would be of little help.
The battery life is very long, as I used it every day last week, and never charged it, but my Cowon did die. The Cowon is around 60hrs. I sent the Amp to Sorensinn with a full charge and I did not bother to include the charger as I doubt he will use if enough to drain the battery. (Yes I turned it off when I packed it)
If you had to pick, I would choose to keep the 4.Ai... This is no insult to the 3.Ai, if anything kind of a compliment, as it shares something in common with the 8.A. The 3.Ai plays a lot of genres well....
The 8.a plays a lot of genres at awesome levels. So they are both "all rounder" type products. Where as the 4.A or 4.Ai is a vocal/strings/acoustic/un-plugged type IEM. Sorrensinn has both the 3 & 4 and 8, and he kept both the 4 & 8.
buy 2 more
Maybe this is a silly question and already been addressed, but I'm assuming these are both dual armature and not dual dynamic? Could someone maybe explain the science comparing a 4 armature IEM like the 4ai (which I own) and the Tzar 350 which will be two drivers? Just interested in the technological positives and negative between the two besides one needing more power to run well.
Edited by zach915m - 11/13/12 at 10:28am
- Heir Audio Tzar 90 and Tzar 350 Universal In Ear Monitors
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 seconds ago
- › HE-500 what amp(maybe dac) for $250-350 ? 30 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 59 seconds ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review: Sony MDR-7550 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Blue - mint , one hour old 1 minute ago
- › Changing amp volume causes slight distortion 1 minute ago
- › Need Help Choosing New PC Speakers + Amp + Dac $750 budget 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi