Hi people. I have a very important question for u guys. Should i get Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixr. Plz tell me why. what are the pros and cons of each etc.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Solo HD vs. Beats Mixr? Last post on 8/30/14 at 11:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any headphones similar to the Beats Mixr? Last post on 7/20/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 598's or AT ATH-AD900's - Huge Genre Variety Last post on 2/22/14 at 8:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SkullCandy Mix Master (New in box) Last post on 11/6/13 at 2:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I dont know which ones to get. Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixrs
post #1 of 4
11/11/12 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:25am
post #3 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:27am
post #4 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:29am
You can't delete.
And just be patient. It might be several hours or a day before you get responses.
- I dont know which ones to get. Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixrs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3031 Active Users (555 Members and 2476 Guests)
- › Dunu Titan 1 : A Review by Baycode 4 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 31 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 54 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › max excursion 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2