Hi people. I have a very important question for u guys. Should i get Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixr. Plz tell me why. what are the pros and cons of each etc.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Solo HD vs. Beats Mixr? Last post on 8/30/14 at 11:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any headphones similar to the Beats Mixr? Last post on 7/20/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 598's or AT ATH-AD900's - Huge Genre Variety Last post on 2/22/14 at 8:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SkullCandy Mix Master (New in box) Last post on 11/6/13 at 2:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
I dont know which ones to get. Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixrs
post #1 of 4
11/11/12 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:25am
post #3 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:27am
post #4 of 4
11/11/12 at 9:29am
You can't delete.
And just be patient. It might be several hours or a day before you get responses.
- I dont know which ones to get. Skullcandy MixMasters or Beat Mixrs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3134 Active Users (644 Members and 2490 Guests)
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 26 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Apple Touch 5G - Appreciation thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 3 minutes ago
- › Final Reduction! Sony XB-700 $85.00 shipped 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)