hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me here i have the panasonic rp-htf600 i love them but only problem is the isolation is sucks pretty bad so im looking for a pair of headphones that are closed back that have great bass good sound quality good isolation and optional but would love it a detachable cable it would have to be easy to drive out of iphone i mostly listen to house/dub music hip-hop/rap and rock i narrow down my choices to the ath m50 or the hfi-580 or the pro 550 any help would be greatly appreciate thank you for the time
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking a new recommendation to replace Uptowns Last post on 10/5/12 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- I am a new guy, and I need some basic help. Last post on 8/18/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new cans, preferably under $100 Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica M50 or Sony XB500 Last post on 10/8/11 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
What's The Perfect Headphones For Mepost #1 of 211/11/12 at 2:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/11/12 at 3:00am
Much stronger and deeper bass response than the HTF600 ($35) or ATH-M50 ($130) while not muddy or overpowered. Very comfortable and fully closed/noise-isolating (on par with ATH-M50). Detachable cable and folding design.
A great place to start before plunking down >$100++ on headphones you might not like.
Edited by soundstige - 11/11/12 at 3:02am
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Any DIY cable makers know how to make a cable that looks like this? 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › Instantaneous Noise Induced Hearing Loss - Sony MDR-7506 Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Geniuses or people with 130+ IQ only! 3 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for the right HiFi Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)