hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me here i have the panasonic rp-htf600 i love them but only problem is the isolation is sucks pretty bad so im looking for a pair of headphones that are closed back that have great bass good sound quality good isolation and optional but would love it a detachable cable it would have to be easy to drive out of iphone i mostly listen to house/dub music hip-hop/rap and rock i narrow down my choices to the ath m50 or the hfi-580 or the pro 550 any help would be greatly appreciate thank you for the time
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking a new recommendation to replace Uptowns Last post on 10/5/12 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- I am a new guy, and I need some basic help. Last post on 8/18/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new cans, preferably under $100 Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica M50 or Sony XB500 Last post on 10/8/11 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
What's The Perfect Headphones For Mepost #1 of 211/11/12 at 2:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/11/12 at 3:00am
Much stronger and deeper bass response than the HTF600 ($35) or ATH-M50 ($130) while not muddy or overpowered. Very comfortable and fully closed/noise-isolating (on par with ATH-M50). Detachable cable and folding design.
A great place to start before plunking down >$100++ on headphones you might not like.
Edited by soundstige - 11/11/12 at 3:02am
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 56 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 57 seconds ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Getting recommendation 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Woo Audio HPS-H Headphone Stand (Silver) 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)