hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me here i have the panasonic rp-htf600 i love them but only problem is the isolation is sucks pretty bad so im looking for a pair of headphones that are closed back that have great bass good sound quality good isolation and optional but would love it a detachable cable it would have to be easy to drive out of iphone i mostly listen to house/dub music hip-hop/rap and rock i narrow down my choices to the ath m50 or the hfi-580 or the pro 550 any help would be greatly appreciate thank you for the time
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking a new recommendation to replace Uptowns Last post on 10/5/12 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- I am a new guy, and I need some basic help. Last post on 8/18/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new cans, preferably under $100 Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica M50 or Sony XB500 Last post on 10/8/11 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
What's The Perfect Headphones For Mepost #1 of 211/11/12 at 2:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/11/12 at 3:00am
Much stronger and deeper bass response than the HTF600 ($35) or ATH-M50 ($130) while not muddy or overpowered. Very comfortable and fully closed/noise-isolating (on par with ATH-M50). Detachable cable and folding design.
A great place to start before plunking down >$100++ on headphones you might not like.
Edited by soundstige - 11/11/12 at 3:02am
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 20 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 23 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 55 seconds ago
- › Best Headphones under $200? 56 seconds ago
- › Teac UD-H01 vs Schiit Valhalla/Modi Stack with AKG K712PRO's 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why can't I start a new thread anywhere but here? 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)