hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me here i have the panasonic rp-htf600 i love them but only problem is the isolation is sucks pretty bad so im looking for a pair of headphones that are closed back that have great bass good sound quality good isolation and optional but would love it a detachable cable it would have to be easy to drive out of iphone i mostly listen to house/dub music hip-hop/rap and rock i narrow down my choices to the ath m50 or the hfi-580 or the pro 550 any help would be greatly appreciate thank you for the time
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking a new recommendation to replace Uptowns Last post on 10/5/12 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- I am a new guy, and I need some basic help. Last post on 8/18/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new cans, preferably under $100 Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica M50 or Sony XB500 Last post on 10/8/11 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
What's The Perfect Headphones For Mepost #1 of 211/11/12 at 2:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/11/12 at 3:00am
Much stronger and deeper bass response than the HTF600 ($35) or ATH-M50 ($130) while not muddy or overpowered. Very comfortable and fully closed/noise-isolating (on par with ATH-M50). Detachable cable and folding design.
A great place to start before plunking down >$100++ on headphones you might not like.
Edited by soundstige - 11/11/12 at 3:02am
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Who can build Dynahi? 6 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 36 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 40 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 45 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › dt990 DACs and amps and tubes and usb and omg brain melt 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)