hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me here i have the panasonic rp-htf600 i love them but only problem is the isolation is sucks pretty bad so im looking for a pair of headphones that are closed back that have great bass good sound quality good isolation and optional but would love it a detachable cable it would have to be easy to drive out of iphone i mostly listen to house/dub music hip-hop/rap and rock i narrow down my choices to the ath m50 or the hfi-580 or the pro 550 any help would be greatly appreciate thank you for the time
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking a new recommendation to replace Uptowns Last post on 10/5/12 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- I am a new guy, and I need some basic help. Last post on 8/18/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new cans, preferably under $100 Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica M50 or Sony XB500 Last post on 10/8/11 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
First of all I would like to thank FiiO for choosing me as part of the world tour of the new X3 DAP. I am pretty new in reviewing audio devices, and I feel really grateful for including...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
What's The Perfect Headphones For Mepost #1 of 211/11/12 at 2:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/11/12 at 3:00am
Much stronger and deeper bass response than the HTF600 ($35) or ATH-M50 ($130) while not muddy or overpowered. Very comfortable and fully closed/noise-isolating (on par with ATH-M50). Detachable cable and folding design.
A great place to start before plunking down >$100++ on headphones you might not like.
Edited by soundstige - 11/11/12 at 3:02am
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Three Word Story 4 seconds ago
- › Headphone Advice for My Purposes 50 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › DAP: How to manage & search SD cards? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › How differently will headphones change in the next 100 years? 5 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2