are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 or Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats???? Mehhh...other options?? Last post on 10/31/12 at 9:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could have any closed-back headphones at Guitar Center? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation: Considering Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro or Bower & Wilkins P7's Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
beats by dre studio alternatives?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Android compatible as in with a remote and with a mic? Or do you mean something else? There are not a lot of audiophile headphones that have mics and remotes; generally audiophile headphones have rigorous amping requirements which is normally mutually exclusive with mobile devices.
To be completely honest the best headphones out of mobile devices are IEMs since they are generally easier to drive.
- beats by dre studio alternatives?
- › Shure 1840 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose between these 3 pairs of headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations please. 4 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)