are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 or Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats???? Mehhh...other options?? Last post on 10/31/12 at 9:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could have any closed-back headphones at Guitar Center? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation: Considering Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro or Bower & Wilkins P7's Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
beats by dre studio alternatives?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Android compatible as in with a remote and with a mic? Or do you mean something else? There are not a lot of audiophile headphones that have mics and remotes; generally audiophile headphones have rigorous amping requirements which is normally mutually exclusive with mobile devices.
To be completely honest the best headphones out of mobile devices are IEMs since they are generally easier to drive.
- beats by dre studio alternatives?
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 1 second ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Need Help Cooling Amp 1 minute ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 10 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2