are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 or Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats???? Mehhh...other options?? Last post on 10/31/12 at 9:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could have any closed-back headphones at Guitar Center? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation: Considering Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro or Bower & Wilkins P7's Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
beats by dre studio alternatives?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Android compatible as in with a remote and with a mic? Or do you mean something else? There are not a lot of audiophile headphones that have mics and remotes; generally audiophile headphones have rigorous amping requirements which is normally mutually exclusive with mobile devices.
To be completely honest the best headphones out of mobile devices are IEMs since they are generally easier to drive.
- beats by dre studio alternatives?
- › Noontec Zoro HD review 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › what sound signature is best for modern music(pop,edm etc.)? 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 7 minutes ago
- › Passive Speaker/Amp Questions 8 minutes ago
- › About to Buy!! Looking for Some Last Minute Info and Suggestions... 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)