are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 or Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats???? Mehhh...other options?? Last post on 10/31/12 at 9:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation: Considering Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro or Bower & Wilkins P7's Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Should I get DT-770, DT-250, or Custom One Pro? Last post on 5/15/14 at 12:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
beats by dre studio alternatives?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Android compatible as in with a remote and with a mic? Or do you mean something else? There are not a lot of audiophile headphones that have mics and remotes; generally audiophile headphones have rigorous amping requirements which is normally mutually exclusive with mobile devices.
To be completely honest the best headphones out of mobile devices are IEMs since they are generally easier to drive.
- beats by dre studio alternatives?
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 32 seconds ago
- › Yulong A28 2 minutes ago
- › Raleigh/Durham Triangle meet, September 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for full sized headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 6 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)