are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 or Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats???? Mehhh...other options?? Last post on 10/31/12 at 9:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could have any closed-back headphones at Guitar Center? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation: Considering Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro or Bower & Wilkins P7's Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
beats by dre studio alternatives?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Android compatible as in with a remote and with a mic? Or do you mean something else? There are not a lot of audiophile headphones that have mics and remotes; generally audiophile headphones have rigorous amping requirements which is normally mutually exclusive with mobile devices.
To be completely honest the best headphones out of mobile devices are IEMs since they are generally easier to drive.
- beats by dre studio alternatives?
- › IEM for metal music - FiiO X1+E11K 38 seconds ago
- › The Leben CS300XS Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 47 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 48 seconds ago
- › JVC JA-S55 Integrated Amplifier 49 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 56 seconds ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 57 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)