Just wondering which IEM sounds way beyond it's price. One that you would buy even if it cost alot more? I guess.... one that you would call a sleeper in the low price world. :)
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/14/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSunrise Xcape Impressive Editiontagged by System, 11/14/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 11/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs Last post on 8/17/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?post #1 of 611/9/12 at 6:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 611/9/12 at 7:51ampost #3 of 611/9/12 at 8:03ampost #4 of 611/9/12 at 11:13am
Many IEMs might suit in there, but the latest Sony MH1C will stand out from others with its price:performance almost 5x-6x times. Check out its appreciation thread if you havent already: (It has become one of the fastest growing threads...)
I also found many meelectronics IEMs to be deserving for their price, even though a little let down on SQ (except for A151 and A161P), they score well in all other departments..
Edited by hitme987 - 11/9/12 at 11:24ampost #5 of 611/9/12 at 2:59pmpost #6 of 69/21/14 at 10:13pmQuote:
The HiFiMAN RE0 is no longer in production. What about the RE-400? People have reported the RE-400 to be better than the RE0. I think that the RE-400 is pretty unbeatable for its price tag at $100.
Also, might I suggest the Shure SE215, VSonic VSD3/3s?
Edited by Insatiable One - 9/21/14 at 10:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › LCD-3 mint 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 11 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 13 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 15 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5P Owner's Club 16 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear