Just wondering which IEM sounds way beyond it's price. One that you would buy even if it cost alot more? I guess.... one that you would call a sleeper in the low price world. :)
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/14/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSunrise Xcape Impressive Editiontagged by System, 11/14/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 11/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs Last post on 8/17/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Many IEMs might suit in there, but the latest Sony MH1C will stand out from others with its price:performance almost 5x-6x times. Check out its appreciation thread if you havent already: (It has become one of the fastest growing threads...)
I also found many meelectronics IEMs to be deserving for their price, even though a little let down on SQ (except for A151 and A161P), they score well in all other departments..
Edited by hitme987 - 11/9/12 at 11:24am
The HiFiMAN RE0 is no longer in production. What about the RE-400? People have reported the RE-400 to be better than the RE0. I think that the RE-400 is pretty unbeatable for its price tag at $100.
Also, might I suggest the Shure SE215, VSonic VSD3/3s?
Edited by Insatiable One - 9/21/14 at 10:16pm
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 39 seconds ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3