Just wondering which IEM sounds way beyond it's price. One that you would buy even if it cost alot more? I guess.... one that you would call a sleeper in the low price world. :)
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/14/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productSunrise Xcape Impressive Editiontagged by System, 11/14/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/14/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 11/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs Last post on 8/17/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer This unit was in my possession for a few days as part of the Australasian tour. I'd like to thank @FiiO and @Joe Bloggs for making this tour possible, and @Brooko for organizing...
One day before a long trip I found out that my earbuds was blown out, so I went to one near store to find some quick replacement, then I choose these because there was none of my...
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Many IEMs might suit in there, but the latest Sony MH1C will stand out from others with its price:performance almost 5x-6x times. Check out its appreciation thread if you havent already: (It has become one of the fastest growing threads...)
I also found many meelectronics IEMs to be deserving for their price, even though a little let down on SQ (except for A151 and A161P), they score well in all other departments..
Edited by hitme987 - 11/9/12 at 11:24am
The HiFiMAN RE0 is no longer in production. What about the RE-400? People have reported the RE-400 to be better than the RE0. I think that the RE-400 is pretty unbeatable for its price tag at $100.
Also, might I suggest the Shure SE215, VSonic VSD3/3s?
Edited by Insatiable One - 9/21/14 at 10:16pm
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC Preamp and Pangea Audio AC9 MKll Power Cable 17 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Impressions and Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Fischer Audio DBA-02 mk2 great condition 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fnkcow
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2