- 307 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 242 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAKG K618DJtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Protagged by System, 11/11/12
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help: Bose AE2 vs v-moda m80 Last post on 12/6/12 at 7:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for my needs? (Bass heavy, noise isolating, noise canceling) Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
help me out
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I payed around $200 for my AKG 242 hd's and i am really happy with them, they play well loud, but they don't have a detachable cable. I got them over at http://www.thomann.de/. If you like the look of v-modas maybe try get some m100's they have a detachable cable, and i heard they are quite good.
I've looked at the 242s and the isolation isn't so good, this will mostly be used for car journeys and home and I hate car noise and my family don't like to the tinny noise that leaks out of zx100 I know in earphones are great isolation etc but I prefer full size and the m100s are a bit out of my price range as far as I can see. btw the music is playing from an ipod nano 3g. By the way does anyone know if akg k618 are full size and what they sound like? Are they just bass bloated tat?
Edited by headphone man07 - 11/9/12 at 8:14am
How much does v-moda lp2 leak?
I don't really go for used headphones, not because I'm selfish it's just because I can be very careless and break stuff and second hand doesn't have as big warranty
- help me out
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 21 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › in-ear headphones--help deciding among these 4 (music likes and... 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 2 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2