If not worn over the ear while walking microphonics is too bothersome. I wouldn't recommend.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
VSONIC VC02 Thread - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 7782/25/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Damn it, alright thanks. Back to the drawing board. Every good IEM around this price range seems to be over-the-ear.post #468 of 7782/25/13 at 4:52amQuote:
You can use the shirt clip to lessen the microphonics.post #469 of 7782/25/13 at 11:25ampost #470 of 7782/25/13 at 11:43am
I did have same problem when I had vc02. You can glue them, but you must be very careful not to cover gold-plated connectors with glue. Separate detachable cables are more expensive than vc02. So when you have cable problem you can buy a new unit instead of a new cable.post #471 of 7782/25/13 at 11:49ampost #472 of 7782/25/13 at 12:29pmpost #473 of 7782/25/13 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by AzatHead-Fier
I did have same problem when I had vc02. You can glue them, but you must be very careful not to cover gold-plated connectors with glue. Separate detachable cables are more expensive than vc02. So when you have cable problem you can buy a new unit instead of a new cable.
+1. After market cables would cost more or just as much as buying a new set of VC02's.post #474 of 7782/25/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by RollerBall
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.
They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.
They're not that bad. At least for me. If you're familiar with the Monoprice 8320, it has less than that.post #475 of 7782/25/13 at 2:44pmQuote:
The Sony MH1C has s a J-Vord, so you may want to try that.post #476 of 7782/26/13 at 12:16pmQuote:
I have the exact same problem. My left one isn't too bad but the right one is a complete joke. I went from having a pair of Ultimate Ears MetroFi 220 to these. The sound quality on the VC02s is significantly better but the design is laughable. Every single time I take the right ear out, the driver detaches from the cable. It's so bad that if I just hold the cable and shake it a little, the driver falls off. It's really annoying and I'm not sure why they don't have a better mechanism for securing them together. I'd hate to be using these outside anywhere as I'm positive I'd have lost a driver already. Luckily I just use these in work so I only have to rummage around or under my desk every time the bloody things fall apart.
Another gripe I had is that one of the black silicone buds was defective - it basically looked like a dog had chewed it but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back to Singapore.
Again, really good sound quality for the money but the design to attach the driver to the cable leaves a lot to be desired.post #477 of 7782/26/13 at 5:15pmpost #478 of 7782/26/13 at 6:37pm
Well, it depends on what signature you're looking for. GR06 have more forward mids, which are very nice. The VC02's are more balanced with a tad more bass and more treble detail. Both are very good for the price.post #479 of 7783/1/13 at 6:07am
i want these! seems like greatvearphonws, and so far i am very impressed with vsonic, now a proud owner of gr02be. feel like an upgrade - anyway more detail, vocals especially.
whising for gr07be but budget does not allow - so gr04fe, 06 or these... everyday i decide differently. now im leaning towards 04le or these - but are worried that vc02 lacks to much varmth compared to my 02be,s...however i feel the 02s today lack in clarity...but have exellent bass.
plz help me decide.....Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSONIC VC02 Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › Love BAck BY VashikAran =\/=91=8146494399 love problem solution... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Love Problem Solution Specialist ## 91=8146494399##Dubai/ Fiji/... 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668B are they really that good or just a cheap copycat??? 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Known bugs/issues with latest X7 firmware 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear